“My experience at Best Western Kuta Beach” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach

You added BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Benesari, Pantai Kuta, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #77 of 181 Hotels in Kuta
Perth, Australia
“My experience at Best Western Kuta Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

This hotel is in a great location, close to the beach but nice and quiet at night time. The staff are very helpful and friendly. They always make my holiday enjoyable by being helpful and friendly. This hotel is great value for money and is my second stay at this hotel within the past 12 months. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel and will stay there when I next visit Bali. Regards Vince from Perth, Western Australia.

Room Tip: Non smoking floor is available for those that don't smoke, pool on the 5th floor, I have stayed...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
BestWesternKutaBeach, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach, responded to this review, September 1, 2014
Dear vince1960555

Warmest greeting from the Best Western Kuta Beach...!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience staying with us and thank you for choosing Best Western Kuta Beach as your accommodation choice during you visit to Bali.

It is a pleasure to me knowing your satisfaction of your recent stay with us. I’m really happy that you were overall satisfied with the facilities and services provided by our Hotel, especially our staff and our restaurant. I will gladly share it with all the team and this will certainly motivated them to keep up the good work.

All of us at Best western Kuta Beach is looking forward to have you back again with us.

Best Regards,

Best Western Kuta Beach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Metro Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

The hotel's location is very convenient as it is, and I was mainly impressed by the friendliness of staff and drivers, the efficiency of room service and housekeeping. If the hotel allowed early check-ins, I would give 5 stars. I also encountered a bit of trouble with their Wi-Fi service as they have several SSIDs, and it was not initially clear which ones to use in the lobby or on the floor I was staying in. The room service menu could use some updating too. I would love to stay at this hotel again as it provides the comfort and amenities I need during my stay.

Room Tip: I had a superior room which was just right for a carry-on. If bringing luggage, ask for a different...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
BestWesternKutaBeach, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Maggie M

Warmest greeting from Best Western Kuta Beach...

I would like to thank you for choosing Best Western Kuta Beach as your accommodation choice during your recent stay in Kuta...
It is feedback such as yours that enables us to adjust and better our services and facilities to meet the discerning needs of our guest. And it was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to the Best Western Kuta Beach.

Kind Regards,

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Decent and clean room. Bed is comfortable. Hot showers works well. I don't recall if they had hair dryer. Location is great for food and shopping. The hotel staff is friendly. We had to catch an early flight so they prepared simple breakfast box (bread and jam) for us.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear zzzSleepyzzz

Kind Regards,

australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Pros: nice roof top pool, friendly staff, great location, nice lobby, dinner buffet great value
Cons: checkin/out process slow, a bit overpriced compared to similar hotels, breakfast a bit average

Great stay, will stay again, but we will check out other places

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear losttravellerfromoz

Warmest greeting from Best Western Kuta Beach...

Thank you for your precious time to post such a valuable review on Trip Advisor.

I Would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice during your recent visit to Kuta

Your comments are important to us as we continue to refine the level of service we extend to our guests. We greatly appreciated your comments and hope to welcome you back to the Best Western Kuta Beach in the near future.

With best regards,

Highfields, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

The Best Western Kuta Beach is nicely situated, a few minutes walk from Kuta Beach and easy walk to lots of local restaurants. Beachwalk Mall is just a short walk and has many up market shops and eateries to choose from. Convenience store straight across road from Hotel for all the things you may have forgotten to pack. Hotel is clean and tidy and has a safe for your valuables, wifi and TV.
Staff helpful and friendly. You can book island tours at kiosk in hotel foyer. Swimming pool and bar area have nice ocean views and drinks reasonably priced.
A perfect accommodation choice for a short to medium holiday in Bali.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear cherylgadsby

Warmest greeting from Best Western Kuta Beach...

I am really feeling overwhelmed with your review and thank you for taking the time to post it on Trip Advisor.

The most important element is that you had a memorable Best Western Kuta Beach experience and we greatly appreciate on your overall compliments regarding the Hotel.

I sincerely hope you would return and look forward to the time I can welcome you back.

With my best regards,

A.A.Ngr Yudhi satrya
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Credit where credit is due. This hotel is in a great location. The hotel is modern and spotlessly clean. The staff were all great and very friendly. A special mention of staff member paul who went above and beyond to help me when I needed help. I've already booked my next stay here. Thank you for a great holiday!

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
BestWesternKutaBeach, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach, responded to this review, August 17, 2014
Dear Loose2005

Warmest greeting from the Best Western Kuta Beach...!

It is a pleasure to me knowing your satisfaction of your recent stay with us. I’m really happy that you were overall satisfied with the facilities and services provided by our Hotel, especially our staff (Paul). I will gladly share it with all the team and this will certainly motivated them to keep up the good work.

Best Regards,

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

The hotel is nicely situated, 3 minutes walk from Kuta Beach and walking distance from lots of local restaurants as well as an upmarket shopping centre and great restaurants. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant is excellent and very well priced. The swimming pool and bar area have a nice view of the ocean and the drinks are reasonably priced. The rooms are a bit small and the mattrass a bit worn but the rooms are clean and there is a safe for your valuables. There is also a kiosk at reception where you can book tours of the island. Great option for those on a budget.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
BestWesternKutaBeach, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear Ms moniquew216

With my best regards,

A.A.Ngr Yudhi satrya
Best Western Kuta Beach

Been to BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach? Share your experiences!