We stayed in BW 6 nights. Hotel is close to the central Kuta - 3 minutes by walk. Rooms are very small, but we knew it before our arrival, so it wasn´t problem for us. Breakfast is very good and hotel is clean. It takes about 15 minutes to the airport and taxi costs about 50 000 IDR by taximeter from the hotel. Pool is on the top. Staff in the hotel is well trained and nice. One thing, which wasn´t good is internet. We have very bad connection in our room (Nr. 3309).
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuta Beach Hotel Kuta
- Best Western Kuta Beach Hotel
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Seaview is a newly built property with modern-minimalist design. It's built by combining the hospitality spirit of Balinese people, as well as the high standard of BEST WESTERN facilities and services. The hotel comprises of 144 rooms, each equipped with room amenities of international standard, a swimming pool, and a roof to bar overseeing the beautiful Balinese sea as well as the impeccably breathtaking sunset. The hotel is strategically located at the heart of Bali to ensure comfort and convenience. Within walking distance are the paradise for surfers, with white sands beaches along the famous Kuta beach, the enormous shopping areas and the center of Bali nightlife entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.