We stayed for 5 days in August- it was supposed to be a nice treat for my boyfriend on holiday. O such luck!
Firstly the room was tiny absolutely no privacy and the bathroom is just stuck in the middle of the room. Cmbine this lack of space with 2 people a suitcase and a surf board and you Have a recipe for disaster.
Secondly You can't close the door to the toilet and have a shower. There is barely room to brush your teeth.
Thirdly, Our room was next to a water feature and the pump "hummed" all night. We phoned down several times to get it sorted- nothing happened. Eventually every night before we went to bed we had to go and unplug the motors from the fountains. Also anyone that walks around on your floor sounds like an elephant.
Furthermore,The breakfast was terrible. You end up sharing tables with other families and couples- incredibly uncomfortable and unpleasant dining experience. There simply is not enough space or tables available in the restaurant. After the first 2 days we decided it was better to skip breakfast than fight for a space in the restaurant.
Positive point- Location is quite good- its close to the beach- it down an alley way and just a short walk from poppies two.
For the Money this hotel costs, there are much better options available in Kuta. I would never stay in this hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Seaview is a newly built property with modern-minimalist design. It's built by combining the hospitality spirit of Balinese people, as well as the high standard of BEST WESTERN facilities and services. The hotel comprises of 144 rooms, each equipped with room amenities of international standard, a swimming pool, and a roof to bar overseeing the beautiful Balinese sea as well as the impeccably breathtaking sunset. The hotel is strategically located at the heart of Bali to ensure comfort and convenience. Within walking distance are the paradise for surfers, with white sands beaches along the famous Kuta beach, the enormous shopping areas and the center of Bali nightlife entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuta Beach Hotel Kuta
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach Bali