If you are after a no frills hotel with everything you need then this is it. Not as flashy as many hotels in Bali but if you are on a budget and don't spend heaps of time in your hotel room when you holiday then this is the hotel for you. The beds were a little firm and the rooms weren't huge but other than that the hotel was fine. Breakfast was good, same options pretty much every day. Location was not bad, about a 15 min walk to central Kuta but also close to Legian which is a nicer option sometimes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Seaview is a newly built property with modern-minimalist design. It's built by combining the hospitality spirit of Balinese people, as well as the high standard of BEST WESTERN facilities and services. The hotel comprises of 144 rooms, each equipped with room amenities of international standard, a swimming pool, and a roof to bar overseeing the beautiful Balinese sea as well as the impeccably breathtaking sunset. The hotel is strategically located at the heart of Bali to ensure comfort and convenience. Within walking distance are the paradise for surfers, with white sands beaches along the famous Kuta beach, the enormous shopping areas and the center of Bali nightlife entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuta Beach Hotel Kuta
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach Bali