I stayed at the BWKB for 9 days in Dec 12.I needed to upgrade my room to a deluxe (on 2nd story)to get an adjoining room for my kids. This was a good call. The rooms were larger and the aspect was to the beach ( rather than a dark view to the middle of the hotel). Everything was clean and worked including good aircon and cable TV. It was noisy....no doubt.... Gaps under the doors letting in night music from the restaurant, passing guests etc..... The staff is very friendly and helpful, the is an ample buffet breakfast (Indonesian food focus). However, all up for about $58 per room (booked thru Hotels.com), it is a good value, well located hotel which provides a clean basic room. Don't expect 5 star luxury for a 3 star price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Seaview is a newly built property with modern-minimalist design. It's built by combining the hospitality spirit of Balinese people, as well as the high standard of BEST WESTERN facilities and services. The hotel comprises of 144 rooms, each equipped with room amenities of international standard, a swimming pool, and a roof to bar overseeing the beautiful Balinese sea as well as the impeccably breathtaking sunset. The hotel is strategically located at the heart of Bali to ensure comfort and convenience. Within walking distance are the paradise for surfers, with white sands beaches along the famous Kuta beach, the enormous shopping areas and the center of Bali nightlife entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuta Beach Hotel Kuta
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach Bali