“Clean hotel with excellent service and superb location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach

You added BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Benesari, Pantai Kuta, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #77 of 180 Hotels in Kuta
“Clean hotel with excellent service and superb location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Just less than 5 minutes away from the beach with an amazing view of the sunset at the rooftop bar. Staff cleans and mops the floor almost every minute so the hotel always looks clean and tidy. Booked the hotel for 2 days but ended up extending for 4 more days and had absolutely no problems doing so 'cause the staff were really friendly and helpful. Definitely recommending this to anyone looking for a hotel in the kuta area.

• Stayed December 2012
BestWesternKutaBeach, Management at BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Dear Orachel,
Warmest Greetings from BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach..!
Thank you for taking time to share your comments with us. we are most concerned with the satisfaction of all of our guests and your feedback is of great value to us. We are glad to know that you have extended your stay with us for our clean hotel and friendly and helpful of our staff.
It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to The BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach Hotel.

Management BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Hanoi, Ha Noi, Vietnam
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I had stayed at the hotel for my honey moon for 3 days before coming back to Singapore. Generally, the hotel met my expectation with good location, helpful staff, clear room and good buffet breakfast. The roof-top swimming pool is really nice and romantic for a just-married couple like us. The hotel has a young and colorful design. It took only 1 minute to get the beach and 5 mins walk to go the biggest shopping center (Beach Walk) of Bali. However, there are some mosquitoes in the room (I had known before), hence, if you plan to stay there, don't forget the anti-mosquito cream.
I highly recommend the hotel for young-modern couples.

Room Tip: Together with anti-mosquito cream if staying at the hotel
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Ducan_Nguyen,
Warmest Greetings From BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach..!
Thank you for your great feedback and high appreciation to our services. It is through feedback such as yours, that always encourages us to keep our product and services reach its level of quality. It was great to know that the hotel met your expectation with good location, helpful staff, clean room and good buffet breakfast.It is a pleasure to me knowing your satisfaction of your recent stay with us. I will gladly share it with all the team and this will certainly motivated them to keep up the good work.
Your comments have certainly raisd many areas of concern that need to be addressed and will inspire us to strive harder for our future guests.
All of us at Best western Kuta Beach are looking forward to have you back again with us.
Perth, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

It was a great hotel,friendly staff,great breaky,but a bit noisy ,I stayed on the first floor,but next to driveway ,where the delivers came in,at 5am ,so recommend you stay on the beach side,there is also a new hotel getting built ,at the back ,so it's going to block the great sun sets every nite,shame.

Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
BestWesternKutaBeach, Management at BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Dear Kar R,
Warmest Greetings from BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach..!
We are really appreciating your time to drop us your great comment regarding your stay at BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach.
I’m really happy that you were overall satisfied with the facilities and services provided by our friendly staff.

Management.
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for a week for a quiet romantic getaway. The hotel was ideal for our needs, being within reasonable walking distance to the heart of Kuta. Our room was quite small - we had a standard - but adequate for us and it was always kept clean. We never had a problem with noise. The breakfast bar was fine, maybe a little cramped when it was busy,but we always managed to get a seat. The rooftop pool is fairly small, but it was never crowded when we were there, and the view at sunset is truly spectacular. What really stood out for us were the friendly helpful staff - nothing was too much trouble for them To celebrate my birthday we booked the Casanova romantic dinner which was set up in the pool area, and we had the place to ourselves. We were made to feel really special, and the 4 course meal was one of the best we've ever had in Bali. Just after we returned to our room a complimentary birthday cake was delivered which was a total surprise. All in all a really nice hotel, especially considering the price we paid. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Michael C,
Warmest Greetings from Best Western Kuta Beach..!
Thank you for sharing with us your stay story at BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach.
It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to the BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach, and made your next holiday with us will be as fantastic as the previous one.
Best personal regards,
Management Best Western Kuta Beach.
Burleigh Heads, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I stayed here for 6 weeks while in Bali for work. I had to remain close to Kuta (for work) but wanted to be in a quieter location, so this hotel was ideal. I wasn't entirely happy with my first room as there was a fair amount of noise, like furniture scraping, coming from the pool/restaurant area late at night and early in the mornings. I requested to be moved to Level 3, facing externally and was moved the next day when a room became available.
The pool area seems small at first (only 7 sunbeds) but with very few Western guests I found there was always a sunbed available. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Rooms aren't masive but I didnt expect that, at such a good price. Breakfast was standard, with a mix of Indonesian and Western choices, cereal, omlette bar, fresh fruit.
Perfect for business travellers of those looking for a quiet experience, although I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who's visiting Bali to party.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on Level 4 - there was some noise from the pool/restaurant area located on Level 5. The...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
BestWesternKutaBeach, Management at BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Dear CMM84,
Warmest Greetings from BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach..!
I’m really happy that you were overall satisfied with the facilities and services provided by our Hotel, especially our friendly helpfull staff.Thank you once again for sharing your experience and hope your next visit with us will be as nice as the previous one.

Management.
Eskisehir, Turkey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I stayed a week and I liked this hotel , because rooms, restaurant and meals are good, especially pool and teracce are very pretty, location is good, but I don't think environment is not safety, especially at night. We ate delicious sandwiches, fruits at hotel...

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
BestWesternKutaBeach, Management at BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Dear Meryemdemir,

Management Best Western Kuta Beach
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

BWKB was very handy location wise, central to Kuta and Legion and the 2 Poppies Lanes. Rooms were very clean, staff friendly and for the price I may consider staying there again. The Deluxe room was nice and quiet, A/C worked well, shower lovely, bed was comfy. On the negative side, the pool is very small, nowhere near the size in the picture. I was asked to give 300,000 Rp ( $30 AUD ) on arrival to cover the mini bar, even after saying repeatedly that I would not be using it, especially as it was checked every day, not a good start as I don't recall reading anywhere about a minibar coverage. Breakfast was ok, minimal, but having to ask for the bacon was a pain as it was hidden under the counter, like contraband.
Depending on price and location of other hotels would determine if I would stay again, a 50/50 choice.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms may cost a little more but a better quality in terms of quietness and comfort
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
BestWesternKutaBeach, Management at BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear Ella F,
Warmest Greeting from Best Western Kuta Beach…
We sincere thank you for choosing Best Western Kuta Beach as your accommodation during your Holiday in Bali. It’s always a pleasure to receive an excellent feedback such as yours. I will gladly share it with all of our team, and I’m sure it will serve an encouragement as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. your suggestions were taken in the spirit which they were intended.
We hope this unpleasant incident will not deter you from patronizing Best Western network again and we look forward to seeing you at other Best Western Property again in the near future.
Management BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach.

Been to BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach? Share your experiences!