Stayed there for 3 nights with mum+pop, sister+auntie, husband and 2 yo daughter. 3 standard rooms in total.
I did asked for the 1st floor, so that it would be easier for us to go in and out the hotel (bringing stroller) apparently they have 4 elevator which is really good for a small hotel like BW kuta beach. The beach is only a minute walk, which is awesome! for the price (most hotel are much-much more expensive - even the harris kuta beach hotel is further away)
staffs are friendly, even the security guard was helping us on carrying our luggages. breakfast lounge was limited on seats, food was not bad, their best area of course the rooftop lounge - nobody would say no to that:) - buy 1 get 1 cocktail on 11am - 11pm was very good, but the drinks a bit tasteless as if too much ice on it.
Rooms are OK just the floor are a bit sticky but overall i love the design. my only complain was just the toilet water in my room was smelly every time we flush, the room number was 1126 or 1226 (i don't quite remember) but i got the corridor/fish pond view which is in the middle of the hotel, and very bad reception for phone signal there.
Overall such a great hotel to stay in especially if you are looking for the kuta beach experiences and avoid the bad traffic at legian street
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuta Beach Hotel Kuta
- Best Western Kuta Beach Hotel
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Kuta Seaview is a newly built property with modern-minimalist design. It's built by combining the hospitality spirit of Balinese people, as well as the high standard of BEST WESTERN facilities and services. The hotel comprises of 144 rooms, each equipped with room amenities of international standard, a swimming pool, and a roof to bar overseeing the beautiful Balinese sea as well as the impeccably breathtaking sunset. The hotel is strategically located at the heart of Bali to ensure comfort and convenience. Within walking distance are the paradise for surfers, with white sands beaches along the famous Kuta beach, the enormous shopping areas and the center of Bali nightlife entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, AsiaRooms, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Kuta Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.