We have been to Bali 15 times previously and most often stay at different hotels to share the experience.
We must say this is the niciest hotel that we have stayed at in Bali. Its not just the hotel but the whole package including
1. Clean and comfortable rooms - including mattress and pillows
2. Breakfast had all that you could ask from the healthy to the indulgent pastries
3. Location location location - very close to all great facitlities including Waterbomb, Restaurants, Discovery Plaza and markets etc
4. Pool area is very clean and the water is transclucent - loved the new basketball ring.
5. Last but defiinitely not least... the staff are the friendliest that we have come across in Kuta. Always a smile, assistance or just a chat. Good English.
Overall experience was excellant and we cant wait to return.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Island Hotel Kuta Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sun Island Bali Group is pleased to introduce you to our latest establishment of property in Kuta area. Sun Island Boutique Hotel Kuta offers you its definite impeccable service through the 126 rooms and 8 suites, with a true service of 4 star luxurious hotel where sophisticated contemporary designs meet Balinese traditional architecture and inspire posh amenities. Located in the most strategic location in Kuta, 5 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport, 5 minutes walk to the famous sandy Kuta beach, Discovery Mall, Traditional Art market, Waterbom and many restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sun Island Hotel Kuta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.