“Choose a different hotel” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Kuta Central Park Hotel

You added Kuta Central Park Hotel to your Saves list
Kuta Central Park Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Patih Jelantik, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia (Formerly Quest Hotel Kuta Central Park)   |
Ranked #69 of 180 Hotels in Kuta
Perth, Australia
“Choose a different hotel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I am laying in my room very upset and need to warn future guests. I am a mature lady and do not like confrontation or to complain. I am not fussy but this has been the worst hotel i have ever stayed with. The rooms look fantastic on the web and the reviews are glowing? We booked back in April and paid upfront for studio room with a pool view. We spent last night and most of today in a dungeon. Yes we had a window but it was a stone wall fully enclosed as a view and absolutely not one glimpse of daylight anywhere in the room. We were to be moved and then when the time came that was also messed up but we eventually got a room with daylight. The room stinks like cigars mixed with sewera ge and the view is all messy concrete construction but it is better than the black hole we were in. They told us the construction will only be noisy between 10 and 5 but here we are listening to it all...sawing hammering and more at 10.30 at night! Even the tv does not mask the racket. On the positive side the beds are very comfy. I am so disappointed and feel so ripped off, i wasn't expecting luxury but at least a night's sleep.
The pool is ok, the breakfast is ok, the gym is a couple of treadmills in a hallway, the wi.fi is a pain and you have to log in every 15 minutes. Airco n good. This has ruined my holiday and i can't wait to leave

Room Tip: Room 319 is the black dungeon and room 631 looks out to construction site with work and noise still...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have just returned from a 9 day stay at this hotel with a group of 8. We had booked for early checkin as we expected to arrive around 10am. Only 1 of 4 rooms was ready, it took around an hour for a 2nd room to be ready, then a little longer for the 3rd room. The 4th room took 4 hours. After 3 hours I called the desk. The lady who answered couldn't understand what I wanted & passed me onto someone else who told me someone would call me back. After another hour I finally got a room, but not the promised phone call.

Staff were friendly. However, front desk were often unable to understand what we wanted. A friendly smiling staff member would offer to help, then respond with 'wait one moment' & we'd then have to wait for someone else to finish serving before they could attend us.

On 2 occasions I returned to my room to find no towels had been left. The first time towels were delivered promptly, however on the 2nd I had to call 3 times to get towels.

The pool was quite small, very limited sunbeds.

The gym appeared to be a couple of cardio machines sitting at the bottom of a lift/stare entry.

Couldn't find the kids room at all.

The buffet breakfast was very basic & not particularly appetizing. The menu was limited. 4 people in my group who took a cooking class at the hotel all got sick the same night.

When they say 'no view' room, that should be taken literally as the 'no view' rooms have no windows & are very small.

I'm surprised to read so many good reviews of this hotel, which was one of the factors which helped us choose it in the first place.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Kuta Central P, General Manager at Kuta Central Park Hotel, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Fiona L,

Thank you for your review of Kuta Central Park Hotel.
I am very sorry that you were disappointed with your stay at our resort.

We always try our best to honor our 2PM commitment, but sometimes situations force us to extend that time but in your case I have checked to my team that from 4 rooms that you booked we have tried to manage 2 rooms were ready around 10am and your 3rd room was ready around 12pm and another one was ready around 2pm. We were all very aware with your request to have early check in on 16 Aug at 10 am and I am very sure we have tried our best.
We will also take note with your comments regarding communication skill in our front office department, we will do some training to upgrade their communication skill and I am very sure we will make it better in the future.

With all the team we are also now working very serious to manage our towels and if I may convince you we will solve this issue soon.
Having heard that you also got sick after join our cooking class, I am very sorry that no one of my team get informed regarding this case, I wish we could do something before you leave if we knew it earlier.
I am very sorry that this and the other matters that you have mentioned affected your stay. I have brought up this case with our team in an effort to try and ensure that it will not happen again in the future.

Just for your information our new gym room and new spa room with Jacuzzi and sauna will be open beginning of October

Most of all, we all very appreciate it if you could give us one more chance to serve you better.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Cannot speak highly enough about the staff and service at this wonderful little hotel. Nothing is too much trouble and you are always greeted with a friendly smile by all the staff. Recieved free upgrade to studio room when our requested room was not available and was given free 1 hr massage as well.Hotel is situated in quiet location away from hustle and bustle of kuta but close enough to walk to melasti beach or catch a cab or take the shuttle to Discovery mall, provided free three times a day by hotel. Breakfast is very good and has huge selection. Just ask and they will cook you bacon and eggs and deliver them to your table. Night before we left the hotel put on special barbecue night in restuarant with indonesian dancers and music as entertainment. Great night enjoyed by all. Because we needed to leave early in morning breakfast box was made available to eat in our room or to take with us. This was our third time at Kuta Central Park Hotel and we will be staying there again next time in Bali.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Kuta Central P, General Manager at Kuta Central Park Hotel, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Mr. Richard,

Thank you very much for your kind review of Kuta Central Park Hotel, on behalf of all the management and staff, I am very pleased to hear that we could make your 3rd stay with us memorable. I will extend this lovely comments to all of my team.
Please contact us at anytime whenever you decide to return at info@kutacentralparkhotel.com and will be our pleasure to welcome you home again :)

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Kuta central park is a very good hotel on a central place. By taxi you can go in five minutes to the restaurant en de shoppingmall etc. İt is a very big hotel which is very clean en chique. The service was excellent! The people behind the servicedesk were very kind, especially Fadillah. She was very kind, helpfull and friendly. The breakfast was very good with a lot of variety. There is a good pool in the hotel to swim, the rooms are very big and modern. The price for the rooms are so cheap for this quality. İn conclusion we can say that this hotel is excellent!

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Travelbird87,

Thank you very much for your lovely review of Kuta Central Park Hotel, especially regarding our hotel location, breakfast variety , swimming pool and our staff friendliness. I will share this good comments to all of Kuta Central Park team.

We appreciate your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to Kuta Central Park Hotel on your return to Bali.

General manager
Bratislava
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Cleanliness - Spotless
Staff - Never ever encountered more HUMBLE 100 percent staff esp. Mr. Angga Priantica
Security - My Samsung tablet was stolen from the front desk while I turned my head. The staff figured it out within minutes which guest grabbed it with the help of video camera recording. I got it back.
Breakfast - Buffet , better than 5 star hotels
Location - Not much is near it but hotel has free shuttle + metered taxi costs $2 to $3 to go to the beach etc.
Pool - Nice !!!!!

Room Tip: Ground Floor overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dibrugarh, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I stayed st this hotel for three days, its wounderful. I like the response of the front desk. They are helpful and always greated us with a smile. I will surely stay in this hotel bcoz of the stuff tesponce..food is good too....

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Krishanu,

Your kind comments are much appreciated and I am happy to hear that our team was able to show you what Balinese hospitality is all about :)
We hope to see you again in Bali in the near future.

I Made Yadnya
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

First time i stay everything is great, Good Staff, Nice Pool, Big Room, Great Buffet B'fast for a budget hotel and no problem at all. Second time stay have bit dissapointed with the check in process, i have to wait about 3 hours to have my room. Acctually i was request for early check in and double bed type on my booking process but then i have to wait from 11am till 3pm and i also got 2 rooms with twin bed at both room. I feel bit dissapointed with that but theres other thing make me more dissapinted is there's other guest come after me but got the room 1 hour before i have mine and in the room also there no towel and empty mini bar. I call house keeping to get towel and they ask me to wait. I wait the towel until 8.30pm and nobody give me towel then i have to call again just to remind them that i need clean my body and i need towel. This hotel seems like have not enough towel for the guest so i suggest for you who wanna stay at this hotel just bring own towel in case they have not enough towel for you.
This my experience at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Kuta Central Park Hotel? Share your experiences!