This hotel located in Kuta Central Park and quite far from anywhere. Maybe it takes about 15 minutes to Legian. So make sure if you stayed in this hotel you've rented a car or scooter.
Love my staying at this hotel. Staffs were nice. I stayed in superior room and this room was spacious. Large bathroom as well. Also on the second day i stayed in deluxe room, the room has the same size like the standard one but it's include the balcony. The swimming pool is too small and the depth is only 1.2 m.
So if you want to stay in this hotel:
1. Superior or deluxe room are spacious. But in deluxe room you have extra balcony
2. You can stay in standard room which next to the swimming pool
3. Make sure you rent a car or scooter to take you anywhere. The hotel provides shuttle in certain time.
4. If this is your first trip to Bali, this place is not recommended. Too far from the beach (like i mention above it takes around 15 minutes)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly Quest Hotel Kuta Central Park, Kuta Central Park Hotel is uniquely conceived to cater a warm yet desirable living experience amidst the dynamic Kuta area. Only 20 minutes away from Ngurah Rai International Airport, Kuta Central Park Hotel showcasing amazingly 223 sophisticated unit rooms, studios and suites perfect for leisure & business travelers. Exclusively blends the premium budget concept with smart and trendy inspiration, we constantly rewarding our valued guests an incomparable vacation in the island of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, AsiaRooms, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Kuta Central Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Central Park Hotel Bali