I was here for a business meeting i would rate it as average. I'll list down the pros and cons.
1) Free wifi in the room and outside.
2) room is clean with high ceiling
3) Friendly staff
4) Quiet enough, noises doesn't penetrate into rooms
5) Great 3 star hotel for business meetings, the convention rooms are good.
1) Aircon don't seem to be cold enough
2) Breakfast is not great
3) Not close to any interesting things. You need to take a cab to Kuta Beach but again why bother with Kuta Beach it's tired and crowded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly Quest Hotel Kuta Central Park, Kuta Central Park Hotel is uniquely conceived to cater a warm yet desirable living experience amidst the dynamic Kuta area. Only 20 minutes away from Ngurah Rai International Airport, Kuta Central Park Hotel showcasing amazingly 223 sophisticated unit rooms, studios and suites perfect for leisure & business travelers. Exclusively blends the premium budget concept with smart and trendy inspiration, we constantly rewarding our valued guests an incomparable vacation in the island of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, AsiaRooms, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Kuta Central Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Central Park Hotel Bali