“Once is not enough” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 193 Activities in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Traditionally styled Balinese day spa with 50% discount available for bookings from our website and a free pick up and drop off service. The garden gazebos are available for all treatments, you do not need to take an expensive package to use them. The spa has private, en-suite (shower and stone bath) garden gazebos or private, en-suite air conditioned indoor rooms. The free pick up and drop off service has no minimum number of guests or minimum spend requirements.Our staff are professionally trained and highly skilled and many have worked in other countries in South East Asia and the Middle East. Before we employ anyone they are fully tested to ensure they meet our high standards. Unlike many spas we do not employ poorly skilled staff just because they are attractive/cheap/available.We make our massage oils from freshly pressed coconut oil and other natural, vegetable sources and the highest quality aromatherapy oils made from local flowers and plants.We freshly prepare all of our body scrubs, body polishes, herbal compresses etc. for each guest after they arrive for treatment.Where ever possible we only use organically grown natural ingredients so they have the optimum amount of active vitamins and minerals. This greatly improves the removal of toxins from the skin and reduces the time taken for your skin to rejuvenate and recover it's healthy,natural glow. We can guarantee that when you finish your treatment(s) at Bali Green Spa you will leave feeling relaxed, refreshed and fully rejuvenated.
Singapore, Singapore
“Once is not enough”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I am back home and the only thing I can think about at this point is how much I want to go back to this spa. We went for the M-S-P Special and it was worth it. Great value for money and professional masseuses who took their time to ensure that each and every knot was massaged away. If I could do it again, I would have them pick me from the airport, start my trip with a massage and then do it again on my last day.

Tip: Book in advance on their website.

Visited March 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Singapore
11 attraction reviews
“Looks can be deceiving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

The spa doesn't look interesting on the outside but as you walk to the inner courtyard, it's a different scene. I tried the Traditional Balinese Massage and the masseur was fantastic! Book your appointment over via email and they will only charge half price.

singapore
“Great value, nice atmosphere and professional staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I had been to a few places for a massage in Bali and found this one of the better spas and great value for money. The staff are friendly, professional and very accommodating.

I had a late flight and wanted something to do after I checked out of my hotel. I emailed Bali Green Spa to make a booking and was totally surprised when they called me back at my hotel within minutes of me sending my email.

They arranged complimentary pick up and drop off to my hotel in Kuta in a spotlessly clean and comfortable van. Upon arriving, I was led to a lovely garden area where they served a refreshing drink and cold towel. There we discussed about what treatments I wanted and chose the oil for the treatments. It was nice that they could adjust the package a little so that I could have a face and head massage incorporated that wasn’t part of the package I had chosen. The price remained the same, and so did the total time but I decided to forego the relaxing floral bath at the end of the treatment.

My treatment was done in one of the clean and airy garden gazebos. The massage therapist I had was very professional and skillful. I enjoyed the peaceful and relaxing atmosphere that was maintained throughout unlike some other spas where therapists engage in long conversations with each other and customers, disturbing everyone. At the end, they served a ginger tea and biscuit. They asked me for my feedback and made sure that I checked all my belongings before leaving.

The overall experience was very pleasant – service, treatment, ambience. Apart from that, I really appreciated the all-smiles and can-do attitude at Bali Green Spa.

Shenzhen, China
5 attraction reviews
“Excellent experience for both of us”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

What a fantastic experience. When we first rang them to book an appointment my phone ran out of credit and they rang back straight away. On the day of our massage experience, a van picked us up from our hotel and took us to Bali green spa. When we arrived we were greeted by a warm reception and taken into the garden where the main waiting place can be found with fresh towel and welcome drink. A women then took her time explaining the different packages to us, talking about the scrubs, oils, etc.
After this we moved into one of the outdoor spa treatment rooms. The whole massage experience from the start to the end was professional, and to a high standard. At the end of the spa treatment we were taken back to our hotel (the spa could also arrange to drop you off at the airport if you had your flight that day). Overall, if I ever go back to Bali I would def go back to Bali Green Spa

Sydney, Australia
“Fannntastic! Clean, professional n great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

1st time spa package, just bliss! Choice of air-con or gazebo, choice of oils/scrubs, drink n refresher towel on arrival, peaceful space, clean, great bath, professional and friendly staff. Very highly recommend you try.