“Lovely surprise” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 85 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Inner Glow Spa offers indulging body and beauty treatments. With relaxing environment, our treatments are drawn on the ancient health and beauty traditions of Asia.
Caloundra
7 attraction reviews
“Lovely surprise”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

My husband and I hadn't heard anything about this spa, we were out walking to change money and it was an extremely hot day in bali, we just decided to give it a go and we were very pleasantly surprised at both price and the lovely relaxing experience. The spa was very clean and calmly. We both had a 90 minute Warm Stone Massage @ 135.000, 13.50 Aussie dollars, and they wonder why we go oversea's!

Fremantle, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Only went to this place once on our trip - unfortunately they were booked out the second time we went back - I could see their bookings diary and can vouch that the definitely had a bunch of bookings. Early morning to 2pm is probably better if you want to walk in.
Got the 1 hour back/neck/shoulder - SO GOOD! My back has never felt better. The young girl who did the massage was amazing and so strong.
Whilst the upstairs massage area is not super soundproof, it is surprisingly quiet considering the location on Jl Legian. Having had a massage in another Jl Legian spa I can see how difficult it must be to block out all the noise. I'm sure if the noise is a huge issue to you that you could pay a little extra and go to another spa off the main street or in a hotel/resort.
The prices are really reasonable - on the cheap side actually.

Taipei, Taiwan
“Totally Overrated”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

This spa does not deserve any awards if you ask me. My husband and I went in to get massages and were told that only one of us could get one, as they were full. There was only one other couple in the entire building. I opted to get a mani/pedi instead and let my husband get a 90 minute stone massage.

The spa doesn't have gel nail polish and charges an extra $2.50USD to use OPI (If you didn't know OPI is the only nail polish safe for pregnant women). My manicure lasted about 2 days before starting to crack and chip away. Disappointing!

The stones that were used on my husband left welts on his back and blisters on his feet from being too hot. Obviously not relaxing. He could also hear all the noise from the lobby/reception area.

We were definitely not impressed by this place.

Brisbane, Australia
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Go no further , this is the proper massage and beauty parlour I only went in to get hard skin off feet and ended up there for over two hours gettin treatments. Very good value for money

Chennai (Madras), India
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Went there 3 times on during our 8 day stay in Kuta. The Balinese and back/shoulder/neck massages were great. Extremely reasonable and really friendly/professional staff.

Visited January 2014