“Loved it” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 159 activities in Kuta
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Inner Glow Spa offers indulging body and beauty treatments. With relaxing environment, our treatments are drawn on the ancient health and beauty traditions of Asia.
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Loved the service.i went for the spa package for 4 hours. Nice relaxing massage and very good pedicure.also got hair spa done. The rooms are little small with no good views but the service was excellent

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Best spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

My trip was completed after I went to Inner glow spa in Bali. I went there for a just mani/pedi but after seeing the treatment I got, I decided to take the romantic package, 4 hours, I had the best relaxing time there. Staff was well trained and polite. They were obviously giving you the every penny worth treatment there. Every service I got was a wow factor! I am glad that I went to Inner Glow and would highly recommend anyone visiting Bali to at least go for a treatment there!

Visited October 2013
Trento
“Go there! It's fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Very few comments: great, professional service. Absolutely relaxing. Very kind and caring staff. Amazing atmosphere. Enjoy!!

Visited October 2013
Sydney, Australia
10 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Spa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I am so grateful I took a friend's suggestion and tried this spa. It is very clean and mani/pedi instruments are sterilized. You are also provided with disposable underwear when getting a massage.

The staff are lovely and I can say that I had some of the best treatments at Inner Glow. I returned several times and when I had a simple pedi or foot massage elsewhere it only made me want to go back to Inner Glow even more. Their chairs are very new and very comfy plus you are offered tea too!

I spent 6 hours at the spa and another time 3 hours. The staff are very helpful and accommodating with any question/request you may have.

what is also great is that all treatment rooms are upstairs so you do not get all the noise and chatter from the street/reception and people getting mani and pedi.

the only thing i would "warn" about is that it can be a little noisy at times as the rooms are not sound proof (the separating walls do not go up to the ceiling) and staff sometimes walk on the pebbles in the corridor (which look amazing) rather than the tiles. you can also hear the baths filling up quite loudly too. No big drama in my opinion though but some might find it disturbing. for the price the service and environment on offer are unreal!

Visited August 2013
Launceston, Australia
“Best massage in Legian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

After a few mediocre massages in legian, I saw the trip advisor reviews of the Inner Glo massages and thought I would give them a try. I was not disappointed and can thoroughly recommend their professional and relaxing service.

Visited September 2013