“Excellent italian food (for Indonesian standards)” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 465 Restaurants in Kuta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: http://littleitaly-bali.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=70&Itemid=75
Amsterdam
“Excellent italian food (for Indonesian standards)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

The food was excellent! I was suprises that the food tasted authentical Italian, given the price and the location (Indonesia). The staff was also relatively professional for Indonesian standards, but below average for western standards. Given the service and the really tastefull food compared to other restaurants in kuta, I must give stars.

Barcelona, Spain
“Good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

The service and the atmosphere were very good. I ordered spaghetti carbonara but the bacon was bad, really bad. I didn't enjoy my dinner...

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Adelaide, Australia
“REAL Italian food, nice staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I've been twice to this place, and I love Little Italy. The same waiter served us again, named "Juventus" and also speaks very good and fluent Italian which was great being that some of us are Italian and hunt for not just Italian food but proper tasting Italian lol, and this place r fantastic. U don't wait long for food and from pizza, pasta, veal or just whateva, it's all very good, very tasty! Will go back next time in Bali.
Cheers, grazie!
Ciao,
Davide

Visited May 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Great service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I'm holidaying in Bali for 27 days, and I'm trying all different restaurants . I have to say that Little Italy restaurant had great service but the food was very average . I definitely won't be back .

Perth, Australia
“Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We had a really great time there - food was exceptional and the prices were also very good value for what we ate. Will go back next time.

Visited July 2014