“Beautiful !!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #65 of 193 Activities in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Bali Legian/Kuta is yet another addition to the Spa Bali family of spas. Open from 10 am until 11 pm daily, Spa Bali offers a complete array of spa and beauty treatments. The ambience of the spa is of an exclusive art gallery. Spa Bali offers massages, body scrubs, manicures, pedicures(featuring OPI products), Ayurvedic treatments, Hot Stone Massages, hair extensions and a complete hair salon facility.Please use website above to see our menu/pricelist and to make reservations.IF MAKING RESERVATIONS LESS THAN 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE PLEASE CALL SPA DIRECTLY AT PHONE NUMBER ABOVE!
6 attraction reviews
“Beautiful !!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

My first time in bali and i discovered spa bali...... My experiences with this spa were absoloutly fantastic. Friendly staff, clean equipment and building, amazing relaxing treatments. My therapist was evi and i highly recommend her with whatever treatment you decide to have. I will definately come back here next time im in bali. Very proffessional.

• Indonesian first
perth, wa
3 attraction reviews
“Good prices excellent services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

well impressed, will be back here again :) The ladies were great always up for a laugh and delivered great treatments.

Visited July 2011
Perth, Australia
20 attraction reviews
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011

Went on reccomendation, unfortunately last day though, had a three hour package, facial, creme hair bath and manicure and pedicure (same time two girls as I was time limited) OMG products were lovely, every thing included partial massages and each took an hour, We will be returning, the Spa itself is beautiful, the staff are attentive, skillful, discreet and lovely (one friend fell asleep and was snoring she was that relaxed) Perfect way to end the holiday but next time it will also be how I start too.
Amazing packages will be trying the chocolate massage next time.

Visited December 2011
Adelaide, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

I have been going to this Spa for about two and a half years and have recommended it to lots of friends. I went today ( it's about 8 months since I was here) and was quite disappointed. The staff were friendly , massage was good, price reasonable but it was very grubby . The walls needed cleaning and the sheets were being re used. I would not go back again

Visited August 2011
nanadan, General Manager at Spa Bali Legian/Kuta, responded to this review, August 21, 2011
Dear Kerryn,
Thank you first of all for bringing your less than pleasant experience to our attention! At Spa Bali we value cleanliness and appearance of our spas.
Tomorrow morning we have scheduled a general inspection of Spa Bali Legian and I promise you that your concerns will addressed and remedied immediately.
Regards,