“First dive in our life” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 193 Activities in Kuta
Type: Water sports, Adventure
Hong Kong, China
“First dive in our life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Thank you for Yadi and Tunas, we did a two days open water diving course, we have a good trip in diving, they are very friendly, good experience, clear explain for the safety and take care for my kid very well. We strongly recommend Scuba Duba Doo.

Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
“What a gift”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Our friends gave a snorkling safari as a gift on our trip to Bali, and a gift it was indeed. The ride alone to the snorkling site was amazing. Once there we arrived at and amazing sea side resort where we could change, leave our stuff and get going. The equipment was great as was our guide and the lunch in between sessions, everything was very well arranged. If you doubt it, just do it.

Hong Kong, China
4 attraction reviews
“Good diving service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Before I went Bali, I had compared the service and price of many diving shops for consideration and I contacted them with email. Finally, I had found that Scuba Duba Doo provided me the best price with the best offer.

Miss Maki S. who is the operator always replied email promptly. My wife and I had planned some dive spots for quotation, she provided us the most reasonable price with some our special request.

Mr. Tunas who is our dive instructor picked us up on time every morning. He is a funny and reliable guy that he always made laugh to us, we could feel that he enjoyed his job very much and he treated the divers like friends.

If you are looking for a good diving shop, do not hesitate to contact it.

Brisbane, Australia
“Tulamben - Intro Dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We did an intro dive recently with SDDC @ Tulamben and it was a very good experience. Tunas was our dive instructor and was quite clearly passionate about the subject. Also, it was good to see that he was quite safety focused. I would definitely recommend SDDC to anyone who is contemplating doing a dive in Bali.

Milan, Italy
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We had a really great time at Tulamben. Yadi was my instructor and he is excellent and very friendly. Really well organized and people really helpful . Hopefully we will be back again. Thanks for everything,

Sara and Jeremy