“Great food, big portions and nice staff!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hard Rock Cafe Bali

Hard Rock Cafe Bali
Jl. Pantai Kuta - Banjar Pande Mas | Kuta - Denpasar, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia
62-361-755-661
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #91 of 466 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Hamburgers
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
“Great food, big portions and nice staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

We ate here twice during our holiday. We had the Tenderloin beef and groupie grind ( says the reciept.. it was chicken). The food tastes great simple but very nice. And large portions. The staff introduces themself and are very friendly. The second time I wanted the tenderlion as well and my boyfriend too. That night we noticed the staff handles by a 'script' and the jokes they make were the same as last time. But still they are very friendly and nice and the food was just as nice and as much as the first time!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Fabulous ribs - great night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

First visit to Hard Rock Kuta but had dined at Hard Rock in the US.. Great night out, really good service, fabulous ribs... Can taste them now yum...and the deserts well..... Not cheap compared to other restaurants in Kuta but well worth a visit..

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kupang, Indonesia
“Not the best HRC Bali experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Almost every time I'm in Bali, I always come here. Big Fan of their Trio Combo! But this time I came during lunch time and Trio Combo looked too much for lunch, so I had Burger instead. Not as good as I expected. To note, they have renovation going on the big part of restaurant including the stage. Also, the day staff don't look as energic as the evening staff. I definitely had better service on previous visits. Perhaps only excellent for Dinner. But on the good side, they are kids friendly as always. Had kids menu and complimentary colouring sheets, crayons and balloons for the kids. The usual HRC standards anywhere I suppose, but i had to stay its the most kids friendly Restaurant I've ever been to.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Makati, Philippines
“Huge Hard Rock fan ..... but (restaurant only)”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I feel I must start out by stating that I have visited Hard Rocks all over the world and have the pins / caps to prove it. But I feel this Hard Rock restaurant misses the mark on many levels - talking only about the restaurant here.

I have eaten at the Bali Hard Rock on 3 occasations - all 3 times my reservation was lost. I find the seating for non smokers to be from 10 years ago ..... back of the bus approach with smokers having the best areas within the restaurant. Sorry smokers but your day has come and gone.

The food is reasonable but the price is high. I will not go back to this Hard Rock restaurant again.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
““good food great entertainment and Nice place for enjoy saturday night "”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Great service, good music, and cool food. this place is so great!!! Many memories are here!!! Must do on your Bali holiday.last but not least,see u in Hard Rock Cafe Bali,the only entertainment on white sand kuta beach in Bali!!! Keep rocking & Gun N roses forever!!!...LOL !!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to Hard Rock Cafe Bali? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Hard Rock Cafe Bali, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.