My flight arrived a little after midnight and I needed a place to sleep before I moved on to the resort that I would be in for the rest of my trip. This hotel was perfect for what I needed - clean bed, clean shower, hot water, and quiet - there wasn't anything else that I needed after a 28+ hour flight time. I booked well in advance of my trip (the rooms are cheaper the earlier that you book them) and I paid about $15 (US) for the night.
The only complaint that I had was the 10am check out time (I wish that it could have been 11am or even noon), but it was only $0.70 for them to hold my suitcase and they are located only a few blocks from Kuta Beach it was easy to kill time until my shuttle picked me up for the rest of my trip.
For what I paid it was an awesome hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels .Com Kuta Hotel
- Tune Hotels .Com Kuta Hotel Kuta
- Tune Hotel Kuta Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel opens on 6 November 2009 - Get a 5-star sleeping experience at a 1-star price with Tune Hotels.com branded limited-service hotels. The Kuta, Bali hotel features 139 private rooms with en-suite bathrooms. We believe in letting our guests know exactly what you pay for, and offer the capability to design your stay via reasonably priced pay-as-you-use add-ons. The prices quoted are inclusive of the room price, applicable fees and prevailing taxes only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Tune Hotel Kuta Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.