after last august i spend now again my last night in this hotel because its very near to the airport. this time i stayed in a big room with a kingsize bed and everything was fine and clean. wifi was working good. for me there are only 2 problems with this hotel 1) its quiet far away from the centrum of kuta 2) the breakfast buffet is made for muslims (chicken bacon, chicken ham, etc..) no pork products at all even at least 80 % of their guest are not muslims and the religion in bali is hindu ! hope the manager will think about it. all in all its still a good hotel and deserve 4 stars !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary sanctuary just a short stroll from the world renowned Kuta Beach, the Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence provides a stylish and comfortable atmosphere as your home away from home. With it's trend setting restaurants, roof top lounge and luxurious guest rooms designs- each guest will have a truly remarkable experience.While the hotel is situated in a peaceful and quaint area of Kuta it is just short walk (50 M) from the world renowned Kuta Beach and the heart of Kuta's restaurant and shopping district. Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence has over 209 guest rooms, banquet and meeting facilities, business center, gymnasium, swimming pool, spa services and 24hr room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Kuta Hotel And Residence
- Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence Bali