What more can u say being greeted by tight security, friendly staff & a HALAL restaurant overlooking the blue pool... wow, this is some wedding anniversary! Since the hotel is considerably new, it is expected to be clean & well maintained..tour agents are available at the hotel, but it is advisable to those going to study the places to visit thoroughly from friends who have been there, for they can save a lot of money on unnecessary destinations. There is no need to rent a car/ van to nearby spots ie the beach, town etc for one can rent a motorbike at a reasonable price from shops in front of the hotel. I'd recommend the hotel primarily coz i can have a peace of mind on its halal status.. have a fantastic holiday ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary sanctuary just a short stroll from the world renowned Kuta Beach, the Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence provides a stylish and comfortable atmosphere as your home away from home. With it's trend setting restaurants, roof top lounge and luxurious guest rooms designs- each guest will have a truly remarkable experience.While the hotel is situated in a peaceful and quaint area of Kuta it is just short walk (50 M) from the world renowned Kuta Beach and the heart of Kuta's restaurant and shopping district. Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence has over 209 guest rooms, banquet and meeting facilities, business center, gymnasium, swimming pool, spa services and 24hr room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Kuta Hotel And Residence
- Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence Bali