We just stayed ten days at Aston Kuta and loved it. The staff where fabulous and we made some great friends. Tenny, Yande and Aris nothing was ever a drama and they went above and beyond for our kids who loved them in return. Breakfast was great a good selection of western and Asian food. Taxi into kuta cost between one and two dollars (grab a metered blue bird taxi) although the walk to the kuta beach was about 15 and lined with awesome restaurants along the way.
We loved our stay at Aston Kuta and will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Kuta Hotel And Residence
- Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary sanctuary just a short stroll from the world renowned Kuta Beach, the Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence provides a stylish and comfortable atmosphere as your home away from home. With it's trend setting restaurants, roof top lounge and luxurious guest rooms designs- each guest will have a truly remarkable experience.While the hotel is situated in a peaceful and quaint area of Kuta it is just short walk (50 M) from the world renowned Kuta Beach and the heart of Kuta's restaurant and shopping district. Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence has over 209 guest rooms, banquet and meeting facilities, business center, gymnasium, swimming pool, spa services and 24hr room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, AsiaRooms, Booking.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Aston Kuta Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.