First, the service at this hotel was great. I booked through Expedia and requested a baby crib- they had it in the room when we got there. They also allowed my children to eat at the breakfast buffet without having to pay extra. However, the facilities seemed past their prime- I'd rank it a 2 or maybe 3 star hotel. The breakfast buffet wasn't fancy, but was good- just don't expect a full western buffet. Most guests we saw were Asian and the hotel seems to cater to that market. The pool was great for the kids, but not super clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. The location isn't far from Kuta Beach on paper, but in reality it seems to take forever to get there because of all the one-way streets. All in all, not a bad place for the money, but I would never call it luxurious. If you need a cheap place to stay, it's ok, but if you're looking for a luxurious experience, look elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender Luxury Villas Hotel
- Lavender Luxury Villas And Spa Resort
- Lavender Luxury Villas Hotel Kuta
- Lavender Luxury Villas & Spa Resort Bali/Kuta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lavender Luxury Resort & Spa, the luxurious and relaxing accommodations in the middle of downtown, just 10 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International Airport, 5 minutes away from Kuta Beach and shopping arcades. 48 recently renovated guest rooms offer the comfort of superior first class International accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Lavender Luxury Villas & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.