“Fantastic resort, all you could ask for and more!!” 4 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Pantai Kuta, Kuta, Bali 80225, Indonesia   |
Ranked #6 of 190 Hotels in Kuta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Adelaide, Australia
“Fantastic resort, all you could ask for and more!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2011

My friend and I stayed here for four nights in November 2010! The resort is very beautiful and has lovely gardens. The quality of food in the restaurant was good and reasonably priced. The Staff were all very friendly and the housekeeping staff did a marvellous job, our room was always spotless. Room service was speedy and they always did everything they could to accomodate our requests. The manager even let us upgrade our room for free due to my knee injury so I didn't have to go up the stairs to our previous room. The massages and mani's and pedi's we got there were also very good. I highly recommended this place to stay and would stay there again.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (213)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
NSW
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2011

This is a great hotel with great facilities!

We did have one problem we booked 4 persons in one room thinking that it had 2 double beds in the rooms which we had confirmed with an email to the hotel but when we turned up it had 2 king singles in the room which was definitely not big enough to fit 2 in each bed. After 2 hours of arguing with the hotel staff they would not give us another room the best they would do was free breakfast for the two other people. Altho we clearly booked for 4 people there was only room for 2 but we made do....this put a big dampner on our mood and start of our holiday but overall if the rooms were big enough i definitely would recommed this hotel the service and all the facilities are great!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2011

Ok where to begin: Date stayed Dec 29 to Jan 03
Reception – I did not get the normal bali friendliness at this hotel, staff not as friendly or welcoming as other places we stayed and worst they tricked us.
We were asked for FULL payment right away at checking time; with promises yes there are rooms for you. Only to be told after the payments were made that our rooms are not ready.
“Come back in an hour” so we went to the FlapJacks next door to kill the time. An hour later, again our rooms are not ready! Unbelievable, these people just lie to us. My husband demanded to know when we can be checked-in precisely. We then got checked-in to a temporary accommodation and be moved again into our rooms the next day.
Two days later by viewing their TV, we then found out – we should be served with welcome drinks, and cool towels at check-in. My son marched to the reception and asked for these drinks to be brought to our rooms.

Our room – We booked two rooms of which we paid $177 per night for each room. We were given a Garden Deluxe that is with a king size bed and the other has twin beds. Bottles of water, shampoos, body lotion, tea and coffee facilities, mini bar etc are all provided in your room and the rooms are cleaned daily. No dressing mirror. Only one mirror in the bathroom. No little extras like boxes of tissues of anything which were abundant even in 3* hotels.
The pool area overlooks Kuta beach and you have the sound of traffic and everybody coming and going looking into the pool area. I agree with another recent comment that the towels at the pool area were smelly, shabby and worn.
Restaurant / Bar: Breakfast - The hotel caters mainly to Indonesian and Asian patrons with a couple of Europeans and Aussies while we were there. The breakfasts were all you could eat but repetitious. Each day there were noodles, fried rice, chicken sausages, sautéed vegies, fried chicken and pasta. There were some cereals and a tiny amount of fruit that was quite tasteless. You could order eggs from the egg station which you had to ask for. LOTS of flies on food and it didn’t appear that anything was being done to stop this.
Staff looked bored, indifferent that we found getting attention for coffee difficult and had to walk up to them to order. Same problem in evening when busy, staff even pushing us. Very strange. The restaurant out the front is quite expensive and so are the drinks from the bar, be prepared to have a lot of cash if you want to eat and drink at the restaurant.
If you don't expect too much from a hotel you should be pleased with the service; we were NOT. There must be other hotels on the beach that is more equipped and better well trained staff than the Kuta Seaview, NOT worth the money that we paid for
Generally, great beachside location, won’t be returning to Kuta however and I think the hotel is probably a bit overpriced and definitely won’t ever return.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2010

We have stayed at kuta seaview twice within a year. We have always found the staff to be helpful and pleasent. The breakfast is great if only to sit in the booth and watch the waves roll in on kuta beach. The location is great easy walking to shopping and restraunts would recomend Kori in poppies 2 and tj's in poppies 1 both fantastic and the beach is right across the road. The rooms were clean and tidy nice linen. If you decide to stay here make sure you book a table on the roof for cocktails at sunset. The hotel is nice and quiet of evening.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
s'pore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2010

Hotel location is near beach and walking distance to shopping area.
Rooms is ok but lots of mosquito.
Service is average and experienced no towel replacement and not properly clean on the first room service.Cannot have good sleep as two nights with banging noise from outside.
Breakfast is below expectation and service is poor.Waitress didn't bother to clear plate .Breakfast menu didnt change and see the same everyday.Need to be improve.
No free Wifi as most hotel provide free nowsaday.Should remove complimentary Wifi from the hotel web page to avoid confusion.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2010

great hotel - beautiful rooms - great breakfast , right on the beach and close to all of the action but very quiet
Would reccomend to anyone

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2010

Dear Sir/Mdm I recently made a trip to Bali and chose to stay at your hotel, Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort Spa from the 10th to the 13th of November.I would like to say that I am very pleased with my stay and all the assistance I got at the hotel. I misplaced my laptop in the plane under my seat and in order to get my laptop back I had to make several trips to the police station and airport and the hotel obliged to driving me back and forth with no hesitation and without charging me for any of the trips.I appreciate all your help and thank the hotel reception staff and Mr Madi for all their help extended to me and my daughter.I would not hesitate to recommend your hotel to my friends and relatives if they intend to make a trip to Bali.Thank youWarm regards R Chithra, Singapore

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family

Been to Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!