My friend and I stayed here for four nights in November 2010! The resort is very beautiful and has lovely gardens. The quality of food in the restaurant was good and reasonably priced. The Staff were all very friendly and the housekeeping staff did a marvellous job, our room was always spotless. Room service was speedy and they always did everything they could to accomodate our requests. The manager even let us upgrade our room for free due to my knee injury so I didn't have to go up the stairs to our previous room. The massages and mani's and pedi's we got there were also very good. I highly recommended this place to stay and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 88 comfortable guest rooms of your choice from deluxe room as the lowest room category to Premier deluxe gardens the highest ones , all rooms are furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Despegar.com so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali