“everything good but!!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“everything good but!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

The resort is nice and staffs are friendly.It was sea view deluxe room. Breakfast is okay. It was my first trip to BALI with my wife over valentine day. Unfortunately i did not get any welcome drinks. Besides toilet curtain was tear up and water comes to floor during shower for the faulty design. Wash basin gets almost overflow for narrow drainage.
I think authority should take care about these issues.

Room Tip: sea view deluxe rooms are cool
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
KUTA SEAVIEW B, General Manager at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear salahuddin_shuvro
Greeting from Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, Kuta Beach Bali.
Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your pleasant stay in the hotel.
We pass all comments to our team members so they are aware of the guests impression of the hotel, as it assists them in carrying out their duties more effectively. Some action have been taken both on welcome drink and in shower issue , we will ensure these issue will not happen again .

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Bali.

Kind regards

rm@kutaseaviewhotel.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (213)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Campbelltown, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Conveniently located to Kuta beach, Poppies 1 & 2, and Kuta Square. Rooms are spacious, beautifully presented and COOL!!! A haven to return to after shopping! All set in quiet, tropical gardens. Excellent restaurant and pool area. Most impressive was the hotel staff, from the Lobby/Reception, Security, Restaurant, Spa, right through to the gardeners - all were friendly, caring and supportive. Thankyou to all for making this a holiday to remember.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Janet J,
Warmest Greeting from Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, Kuta
Thank you so much for a very detailed overview of your stay this month.
We are very pleased to note that we were able to exceed your expectations on your recent stay with us.
We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Best regards

Rockhampton, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Fantastic location: on the beach front and between Poppies 1 & Poppies 2 leading to the "Night club" hub in Kuta Beach.
Excellent staff, restaurant and bar.
Pool is clean and well staffed!
Reception staff, Tour desk, Spa staff and Housekeeping staff are all exceptional.
Brilliant, exceptional, fantastic are all I can say about this resort, it is very hard to say anything bad about this resort and staff!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
KUTA SEAVIEW B, General Manager at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear hamilt0n111,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us.
We are really glad to learn that everything that we offered has lived up your expectation and thank you for highlighting our room, restaurant , pool and other services
We are also grateful to hear that our team took care of you.
Once again, we would like to thank you for staying with us and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bali

Best regards

Resident manager
Launceston, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

We had a family group of 12 staying at the hotel for 6 nights.
Firstly check in was a BREEZE, the front of house staff were fabulous and extremely helpful. We were upgraded upon check in to a Premier Deluxe Cottage (we had only booked a Lanai Deluxe Garden room) so that we would be with the rest of the family which we were so impressed with.
Rooms were spacious, great bathroom, working air con, tv, safe etc. Beds were HUGE and extremely comfortable. Couldn't have asked for anything more.
Rooms were cleaned daily with gorgeous towel animals left on our bed each day - often with quirkly additions such as our snorkel masks or sunglasses on them!! These are the little details that make your stay at a hotel.
The location is perfect, right in the heart of Kuta, across the road from the beach, and like previously mentioned beautiful gardens and once you enter the hotel you can not hear the hustle and busy of crazy Kuta.
The only 'issues' (if you can call them that) i had with the hotel was:
1) the Pool - the pool is great, looks beautiful and there were always poolside chairs available HOWEVER the pool itself is soooooo hot! Definately not refreshing at all. Although this is something that is personal preference, but for myself and most of our family it was too hot to enjoy and definately wasn't any good for cooling down - as mentioned this will be an issue to some, where as others enjoyed hte temperature so personal preference.
2) the price of the pool drinks and food - I have travelled a lot and know that food in hotels is always more expense BUT i felt that the drinks and food were priced extremely high, especially when compared to the good price of the rooms. I think the restaurant and rooms are not priced equally however not a big issue as there are plenty of fabulous warungs and restuarants close by and a circle k just next door.
Overall i would definately reccomend this hotel to others!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
KUTA SEAVIEW B, General Manager at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Dear hannrico,
Warmest Greeting Kuta Sea View Boutique Resort & Spa, Kuta Bali
We do thank you for taking the time to share your comment with us.
We are very pleased to learn that you that you enjoyed your stay in Kuta Sea View Boutique Resort & Spa and had stayed at one of our Premier Deluxe Cottages for 6 nights staying with the family group.
It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for every day.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to our Boutique Resort.

Best regards,

Darwin, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Seaview Kuta is so close to everything. The beach is right in front of you and there are cafés and restaurants all along the road. The beach walk shopping complex is a two minute walk which leads to poppies lane II where all the markets are. The staff are friendly and helpful. I went there for my birthday and they surprised both my husband and I by singing happy birthday at breakfast with a cake then did up our room with petals. Great good too. The head Chef is Italian and we got to meet him during our cooking class which btw is worth it, $50 for is and we were eating four large meals, and drinks were included. Even when out aircon leaked in our room, within a minute of calling maintenance, the aircon was fixed. Definitely will stay there again

• Stayed March 2014
Dear MrsG89,
Happy Birthday, may all the wishes come true...
It’s always a pleasure to receive a positive comment from our guests..Thank You !
We are glad to know that you enjoyed the hotel facilities and the service from the staff.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, hopefully we will see you again in the future.

Kind regards

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

We had 4 days at the Kuta Seaview and it was a fantastic break. I had only paid for a standard room but we were given an upgrade to a 3rd floor beach-facing room and it was heavenly. There was a large balcony which caught the afternoon breezes, and it was magical watching the sunset every night. The room was large, modern and comfortable and I couldn't fault the bathroom. The buffet breakfast is first class, and the lady running the egg station is an absolute gem, remembering every order and having it delivered to the table. The pool is the cleanest I have encountered in over 30 years of travelling to Bali, I hope the standards are maintained. The staff is young, enthusiastic and friendly. The location is second to none, easy access to the beach, shopping and restaurants leave little time for boredom. I will definitely return to the Kuta Seaview.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
KUTA SEAVIEW B, General Manager at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear chrisPerth_Australia,
Greetings from Kuta Sea View Boutique Resort & Spa,
We are happy to be chosen as your preferred holiday last February 2014 and stayed was at Lanai Deluxe room which located on 3rd floor, where you could watch the sunset every night from your own terrace.
It 's a pleasure to hear that you had a wonderful holiday while staying with us and we thank you for the positive comments dropped on Trip Advisor - Thank you !

We look forward to welcoming you at Kuta Sea View Boutique Resort & Spa on your next stay .

Best regards,

Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Where to begin: long story short -- do NOT stay here. I was traveling alone through Asia and used Bali as my base. Before staying here, I had already traveled in and out of the island 3 times. This 4th time I arrived late. First the night before my arrival, I requested a car pick-up because I was arriving around midnight and didn't feel safe (wanted to use precaution) taking a random taxi from the airport to Kuta. When I called the front desk, they told me they couldn't pick me up and the "it would be okay" to use a taxi. I arrive in Bali the next night and of course I already have to fight with the drivers on a normal price since I am being scammed. I arrive to the hotel around midnight and the staff is unfriendly and unhelpful. I literally try to carry my bags and suitcase (heavy and I was exhausted) to the desk. I will say that the gentleman that ultimately helped me to my room was helpful.

Arriving at the room there was mold in the ceiling of the shower - again, not something to look forward to after a veryyyy long 24 hours of travel.

The next morning was what irked me the most -- completely UNhelpful! I needed to run a few errands before departing to the US and the front desk refused to order me a metered taxi. they only recommended "their" drivers which was a COMPLETE SCAM. I literally had to beg them to just order a normal taxi that would not cost me $40 USD to move 5km (more than the cost of Kuta --> Ubud on a previous visit). ADDITIONALLY, they REFUSED to call a local taxi without charging me to use their own phone --- and then they did not even give me the change I needed; had to remind them that they owed me! When I was packing up they just stood there (the hotel wasn't busy and there were about 4 men around able to assist me as a guest).

Customer service was TERRIBLE throughout the stay -- except for the waitstaff and the pool staff. The front desk was not welcoming and I will never return.

Originally I was planning to re-book the hotel for my next family trip this summer 2014, but I will NOT be booking a stay at this hotel.

Additionally -- the photos are deceiving in terms of spacing. Photos make the hotel bigger than it is, just FYI for future travelers. Be aware.

Normally in Bali, especially as a lone female traveler I am greeter in a friendly helpful matter, but after this stay I left unhappy, exhausted and deceived.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear Sophiam92,
Thanks you for the comments dropped on trip Advisor.
Regret, to know some of the facilities and services were not to your expectation.
Please be assured we will make every effort to improve it.
we would be very happy if you could give us one more chance to show you our professionalism by offering better service for your next stay and please feel free to contact me if there is anything that I could assist you.

Warm Regards

rm@kutaseaviewhotel.com

Been to Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!