We stayed here for 3 nights was meant to have a deluxe room with a balcony but was given a room that was at the back of the hotel quiet but looked out onto the maintainence area, we kept the curtains closed. When we first arrived I payed with my credit card and the dude charged me 7000 exchange rate what a rip I would have payed in rupiah if i knew. Some of the lights didn't work and there was a million switches every night we had to muck around trying to turn them all off other than that the pool is nice and restaurant is nice for breakfast but overpriced if u were paying for a meal. The surroundings are beautiful and well maintained with ponds and gardens, staff are friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 86 comfortable guest rooms of your choice, all furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, AsiaRooms, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali