Stayed early May at the end of our holiday and loved the gardens, restaurant and room with the verandah/deck. The pool and surrounds was very relaxing as were the complimentary massages. Staff were very helpful, late checkout was available to suit the midnight flight home. Great location for last minute shopping as well: close to Poppies 2 and the new Beachwalk. Would definitely stay again if I ever went back to Kuta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 86 comfortable guest rooms of your choice, all furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, AsiaRooms, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali