Me and my wife stayed here for two weeks, during the time the staff never got tiresome of being friendly and polite. The hotel is very clean throughout and the staff clean your room twice a day, the main clean in the morning and a tidy up in the evening which i thought was a nice touch.
The hotel is very close to the beach, but you have to cross a busy road in front but we didn't find this to much of a problem. The food here is to a very high standard with plenty of variety.
The pool area is very relaxing and the attentive waiter's see that you never go hungry or thirsty. The Spar looked great but can't comment as we didn't use it.
It is very difficult to fault this hotel but we do have some minor niggles. The food and drinks here are very expensive by local rates, we stayed on a bed and breakfast basis and found the food very good but outside that spent most of our time eating and drinking at other bars and restaurants near by which were much cheaper. The price you see on the hotel menu does not include surcharges and tax which is another 25% on top. Some restaurants near by only charge 15% , and others the surcharges and tax were included in the menu price, so it's worth reading the small print first.
You have to pay for WiFi here, but you can go next door to Mc.Donald's and get if for free, as is the same with most of the local restaurants and bars.
We had a second floor room ( no lifts ), with a very poor view. If there are any rooms here with a sea view you would need good eyes to see it as the rooms are set back from the beach. You can see the sea from the restaurant which is nearer but not any sand due to the road in front.
Be careful when you arrive at the Airport as when we arrived our baggage was pounced upon by the porters who will wheel is 100yards and then demand a tip. Also the taxi drivers at the airport are very expensive compared to the towns taxis and even the hotels taxi was only a third of the price the airport taxi driver was first demanding.
All said we had a amazing time in Bali and our hotel contributed to our enjoyment, so we would be happy top visit again.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 86 comfortable guest rooms of your choice, all furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, AsiaRooms, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.