We booked this hotel to relax. It wasn't a cheap one, but with facilities were needed. First impression was very positive, the hotel looks beautiful and we were very pleasantly welcomed. Our friends got a room upgrade because of a disability. That was very thoughtful of them because some rooms are on higher floors and there is no elevator in the building.
Every guest may use a free 15 minute massage during their stay. I am usually skeptical about the spa qualities at the hotel, but this was a good opportunity to give it a chance. 15 minute massage was lovely and we wanted more. The second time we went to the spa treatment was again very nice.
The hotel is very close to the beach. I was not really fond of the sea in Kuta because of the waves. Fortunately the hotel had a nice pool. This pool however is too small for all the guests, sometimes all the beds were occupied. Some guests were also very noisy. Not that hotel has something to do with that, but we didn't expect antisocial guests in a expensive hotel like this one. Probably this is just a general problem in whole Kuta.
Another issue is the slow Internet connection which wasn't even free. I usually don't need Internet abroad, but my husband is very dependent for his work and in this kind of hotel do you expect wifi service.
Our room was nice. We've spend enjoyable time here.
The staff was very friendly and polite.
I loved the location, everything was near; the beach, the shops, the road but no noise from the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 86 comfortable guest rooms of your choice, all furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, AsiaRooms, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali