Went for a short family trip and truly enjoyed then stay. Staff were friendly and accomodating. Rooms were clean and well maintained. Really enjoyed the free massage.
Only gripe is that hotel wifi is a bit expensive but can always go to flapjack just next door where there was free wifi.
The hotel is surrounded by restaurants and is just a short walk away if you are looking to shop.
Will definitely consider staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 86 comfortable guest rooms of your choice, all furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, AsiaRooms, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali