Went for a short family trip and truly enjoyed then stay. Staff were friendly and accomodating. Rooms were clean and well maintained. Really enjoyed the free massage.
Only gripe is that hotel wifi is a bit expensive but can always go to flapjack just next door where there was free wifi.
The hotel is surrounded by restaurants and is just a short walk away if you are looking to shop.
Will definitely consider staying there again.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right along the golden shores of Kuta Beach, the resorts features an Italian Rosso Vivo Restaurant, a spa and outdoor pool. With Balinese-style rooms and landscape, Kuta Seaview Boutique Resorts only a step away for culinary experience along the Kuta street, a 5-minute walk to Kuta Square Shopping Centre and the nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, AsiaRooms, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.