This is our second stay in Kuta Seaview. The 1st was in April 2010 after a relaxing stay in Ubud. My husband like this place so much that he insist we stayed here during our stay in Kuta in between our stay in Sanur and Seminyak. The location is just great for shopping. All within walking distance! We were upgraded in our 1st stay and choose the same suite on this stay. The moment we enter the alleyway to our room, we forget that we are in Kuta beach itself it's like we are transported to a diff place with dim lightings, garden surrounding and a stairways for a private hideout. The room was a bit small but comfortable for 2 pax.
The spa was good and we enjoy talking to the staff while having our massage after a tiring day.
We will definitely be back and recommend to others.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right along the golden shores of Kuta Beach, the resorts features an Italian Rosso Vivo Restaurant, a spa and outdoor pool. With Balinese-style rooms and landscape, Kuta Seaview Boutique Resorts only a step away for culinary experience along the Kuta street, a 5-minute walk to Kuta Square Shopping Centre and the nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Venere, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.