We stayed at the Kuta Seaview for 3 nights in middle of January, 2012. We chose a deluxe garden room which was on the ground floor and it was perfect. The room was modern, clean and the outdoor patio was great. The room was a typical size for hotel room; but the bathroom was quite big and had a rainfall showerhead... very nice!
The restaurant on the front strip was good and their pizza was amazing, and the Balimoon cocktails were perfect.
We chose this hotel simply for location and I couldn't have asked for anything better for a Kuta hotel. I would recommend this place if you are looking for the hustle and bustle of Kuta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 88 comfortable guest rooms of your choice from deluxe room as the lowest room category to Premier deluxe gardens the highest ones , all rooms are furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali