After reading some good reviews on tripadvisor, I went ahead to book my stay there. However, the disappointment started once I touch down Bali.
1. The driver were late, we waited there for about 10-15 mins before seeing someone holding my name.
2. When we checked into our villa, the villa door have got a 1 finger wide gap, maybe the door is eaten by some termites, we got the hotel staff to fix it. When we went into the bedroom, there were ants on the floor beside the bed. I called upon the staff to check it out, and I was being accused of throwing food there that caused the ants to come. Obviously, they did not make effort to keep the bedroom clean.
3. The aircon is not powerful enough to cool down the bedroom for our 3 nights stay there.
4. On my 3rd day of stay, I realize that the towels were not clean too, there were some brownish stain on two of the bath towels.
5. On our last day of stay, the driver was late for 30mins to pick us up from Kuta to the airport.
6. The wifi connection was always not working in the lobby and restaurant. We often have to ask the staff to restart the wireless router in the restaurant.
- Also Known As:
- The Bidadari Luxury Villas Hotel
- The Bidadari Luxury Villas Hotel Badung
- The Bidadari Luxury Villas And Spa
- The Bidadari Villas And Spa Bali/Kuta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bidadari Luxury Villas & Spa located in North of Seminyak - Kerobokan - Northern part of Kuta - Bali, a sanctuary of privacy within magical Island of Bali. Its beautifully appointed private villas with individual swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, AsiaRooms, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your The Bidadari Villas and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.