This was our second stay at the Kumala Pantai, the first being March 2011. It is a wonderful hotel, with friendly staff, beautiful grounds & pools, great location and yummy food. We had a room in Y block - great near reception and main pool and with friends staying in S block it was an easy walk to their room. There was a lot more mosqutios this time so I am unsure whether it is the time of year or because our room was overlooking the fish pond. Make sure you pack insect repellent and buy some mosquito spray on your arrival (the hotel will supply spray but will not leave it in the room).
This room was a little more run down than our previous room or our friends room but it is was still clean and spacious and I'm sure will be repainted etc soon.
Best points about hotel:
1. Location - near beach, restaurants, massages and markets
2. Rooms & Bathroom - large and spacious; shower hot and excellent pressure
3. Staff - friendly and helpful
4. Restaurant/Room Service - wide range of food; all delicious. Entertainment in restaurant at night.
5. Cost - good value for money hotel.
Will stay again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Kumala Pantai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kumala Pantai Hotel
- Kumala Pantai Kuta
- Hotel Kumala Pantai Bali/Kuta