“Excellent airport hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Balira Guest House

Balira Guest House
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kuta
Balira Guest House
You added Balira Guest House to your Saves list
Jalan Polonia Timur 10 X Tuban,, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia   |
Ranked #128 of 197 Hotels in Kuta
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent airport hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Lovely staff members who let us print off our flight tickets and delicious (and cheap) food!
Hotel is a 5 minute walk to the airport, it's literally next door but surprisingly not too loud.
Staff offered to drop us to airport free of charge which was nice.
Will definitely stay here again if needed as a stop off before a long flight home.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Curitiba, PR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I have been at Balira Airport Hotel on December 2013. You don't need even take a taxi from the airport to get over there! I didn't know it beforehand and I paid 5 dolars. The staff is really friendly and helpful, they won't rip you off. Two very kind gestures of them: they lend me an adapter to charge my phone and camera and also, they kept all my heavy luggage during 10 days for me, during my time travelling around the island, without charging anything! I got a Standard double room. Very clean, air com run perfectly, comfortable. Besides it is next to the airport, I had no problem with noise. Highly recommend if you need stay close to the airport.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Cork, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Was great to be picked up from the airport. It is located about 5 minutes away from the airport - but not noisy at all.
Wifi was a bit hit and miss, some rooms had it others didn't. I was lucky that it worked when I needed it to, but then it went down (that's Bali for you) just as I was finishing.
The staff there were very helpful and kind. Rooms are very basic. Most of the dishes on the menu have egg in them - good if you are desperate. There is a nice small swimming pool too - for a quick dip.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

We missed our flight to Malaysia and looking for one night stay in cheap hotel near to airport. on the way to hotel is a bit scary but you once you reach here, The friendly staff made our day. We really appreciate all staff here as they are courteous compare to the 4 hotel we stay before in Bali.EASY access to groceries and halal food. We recommend to stay here for cheap and clean hotel, or as a transit. Will come again if i need easy transit to Airport

Room Tip: Choose 2nd floor room
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Good choice if you need to stay very close to the airport: extremely close to the airport but still pretty quiet. Rooms are simple but good. I have dealt with one staff member only, he was friendly and helpful. There is a swimming pool.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stayed here 2 nights ago.
Great location for airport, walked and it took less than 8 minutes now that the new terminal is open.

Rooms VERY clean, brand new aircon and staff helpfull and courteous.

Its down a lane which is great as its very quiet and being a light sleeper works for me.

Discovery shopping mall is within walking distance (under 30 mins depending on speed) so you can cruize up there for food/drinks and last minute shopping.

Would stay here again if needed to.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
margaret river
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I have stayed here a few times now. Ryan & all his staff do their utmost to ensure you have a pleasant experience with them.Even if you are only over-nighting on your way to somewhere else.Perfect location if you are in transit & don't want all the hassles that come with going into Kuta.The free airport transfers at anytime are excellent...I will stay again on my next trip.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kuta
HARRIS Hotel Tuban
Anika Guest House
Anika Guest House
#7 of 22 in Tuban
3.5 of 5 stars 38 reviews

Been to Balira Guest House? Share your experiences!