“Good value for money” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bali Garden Beach Resort

You added Bali Garden Beach Resort to your Saves list
Bali Garden Beach Resort
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Dewi Sartika, P.O.Box 1062, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #38 of 180 Hotels in Kuta
Brisbane, Australia
“Good value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I liked the "Garden" . The place was perhaps not brand new but roms were huge and kept very clean. the breakfast was absolutely to do for, and I liked the location. Staff were very friendly and made us feel at home.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
BaliGarden, Public Relations Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Mark P,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay at our resort. I will pass your comments to all our staff and Bali Garden Team. Again we really appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future

If I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

smm@baligardenbeachresort.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (302)
  • Indonesian first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Stayed here in january. Two adults and three teenagers in adjoining rooms. Could not fault the staff or the location. The rooms may be a little dated but still clean and functional.

Great breakfast every morning.

Ideal location for kuta, Beach and waterbom.

As for wi fi? Its a holiday. Lets put down the devices and enjoy ourselves. Even the teens managed for a few days.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Nathan P,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding on your stay at our resort.
You are right we have a great location resort close to everywhere.

However, I apologies if you felt that our room is a little outdated. Our main goal here is trying to maintain our traditional Balinese atmosphere and ambience of the room. Thus, we want our guest to be able to feel the Balinese style of the room and get the Balinese "feel" by staying at our resort.

I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the future. If I could be any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

perth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Stayed at Bali garden from the 19th to 24th January 2014,First time staying in this area .
Hotel was very clean our rooms were a little old looking but very comfortable we were on the ground floor room133 with friends in 137 which was the same,We had a huge king bed and king single in our room with plenty of space to store cases amd move around.
our balcony opened onto a pond with lush gardens all around (hardly saw a mozzie!) they fog 3 times a week and we just sprayed our room at night and used mozzie spray.
Lcd tv with heaps of channels, we were able to get wifi in our room although it was a little patchy,
bit steep that you have to pay for this service though and be mindful that you have to log out everytime you finish by going into the http address on the bottom of the slip they give you, the girls at reception dont tell you this I think as they dont really understand,
The hotel asks for a $5 deposit on the pool towels which we found to be a pain so we just bought some $ 4.50 in the lobby gift shop,this was handy and very reasonably priced.
Also money changer on site was brilliant and offered same rate as on the street.
The pools are lovely the staff are fantastic,particularly Edi at the pool.
The breakfast is the usual egg station etc,but get's really busy.We tried to book into the spa onsite which was constantly busy, I had made a booking for an early morning massage but when I went to the appointment someone had rubbed it out, so missed out, suggest making your appointment with reception as the spa ladies seem to get confused.
The Boardwalk restaurant was really excellent value and the food was great,also enjoyed sitting watching the sunset down there and the people going by on the beach path,If I could take this hotel and move it to Legian It would be perfect to me, was not impressed with the area around the hotel, but would highly recommend BGBR particularly for families.A big thank you to the wonderful staff for making our stay very enjoyable !!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
BaliGarden, Public Relations Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear suzieivory,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience staying at our resort.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. However I apologies if you still find some isse with our reception and pool towel. We have certainly addressed the issue of our front office with the management team as we strive to provide superior service expeirience for every customer.
Regarding on the pool towel, we would only ask for deposit money and as soon as guests return it back to us.
And yes we have a shop in our hotel that sell things in a reasonable price.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience. If I could be any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Me and my wife stayed here for 4 nights in December 2013 and we were quite pleased with the place.

Pros:
1. Rooms are spacious and equipped with all necessary ameneties. Cleanliness and electronics were perfect.
2. There is a nice view of the garden from the rooms and the pools are awesome. Beach is just a small walk away.
3. All the attractions and food-joints are nearby. The restaurants in the campus are exciting and serve delicious food. Broadwalk, Batan Waru are amazing and Discovery mall is just adjacent to the place. Street shops are just a 5 minute walk away.
4. Breakfast is great and it is indeed an USP of the place. There is a lot of variety in food.
5. Staff was courteous and lovely. Their smile make you feel at home. Check-In and Check-out was smooth. Online booking is advisable and quite convenient.
6. Waterbom Bali is just opposite to the resort.

Cons :
1. The in-campus help desk for tours and money-exchange is almost useless. Avoid.
2. Near to no option for vegetarians in the breakfast. They can have only breads.

Overall it was a pleasant experience at the property and I shall be visiting Bali again for sure.

Room Tip: Choose the deluxe rooms away from pool to avoid noise.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear deepakrpathak,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

I really appreciate your great review. We are deligted to serve you as a guest and you are right, we have the best accomodation location close to everywhere. We also have a great staff who will great everyone with smile.

However, we apologies if our tour desk is not being very hepful. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurence.
Regarding on your breakfast, we always change our menu each day so we do provide wide varieties of food. We always have fresh cut fruits, cheese, bread, cereals, and milk.

We appreciate your sharing and concern. Thank you for taking time to provide us with such valuable feedback. Hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better. I look forward to welcoming you back and if I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Tashkent, Uzbekistan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

We stayed in January and we love the hotel. The location is excellent. You can walk to the beach directly from the Hotel through a path way passing by swimming pools and Boardwalk restaurant and in front you have access to all the restaurant and Discovery mall which is very convenient.
There are several restaurants in the Hotel and price is very reasonable. Breakfast is great, many options. Rooms are very good and quite big, it will be better if Hotel renovate the bathrooms to a more modern one. All the staff gave us very good service with smile. There are 3 swimming pools and my daughter loved the bigger one and I liked the infinity pools. Hotel takes good measure to control mosquito in premises.

Room Tip: Take uppar floor rooms with pool view.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
BaliGarden, Public Relations Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear OmiDhaka,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

I really appreciate you great review. We are delighted to serve you as our guest and you are right, we have the best accommodation location close to everywhere.

We have certainly note your comment about our bathrooms and please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Thank you for providing us with such valuable feedback and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better. I look forward to welcoming you back and if you need future assistance for your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Morayfield, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

My daughter and I stayed at Bali Garden in December. The staff were lovely, the pools amazing and the location made it really easy to get to most places. The included breakfast had heaps of choices including freshly made pancakes and eggs. We had one of the cheaper rooms that face the garden, there was no WI-FI but to me this only made our holiday better. WI-FI is available for free at the Boardwalk restaurant in the hotel by the pool so all you had to do for free WI-FI was go find a nice deckchair and login, too easy! WI-FI was also available for free in every restaurant we went to. There is no need to purchase WI-FI. The hotel rooms were nice and very clean. The bathrooms are a bit dated but who cares, we didn't spend much time in the bathroom and they were very clean. The hot stone massages are awesome. There is a huge shopping centre right next door which is open from about 10 am till 10 pm, Water Bomb Park is across the road and it's a very short walk to the markets at Kuta. There a lots of drivers in the hotel car park to take you where ever you want to go and the hotel reception staff will give you an idea what to pay if you are unsure. The Batan Waru Restaurant next door is lovely and the staff are really friendly. We went to Ulawatu for a day that we spent at the Kanda Kandara resort and it was absolutely stunning, cost about $15 Australian to spend the day there which included use of their snorkels, canoe, towels, deckchairs etc and the food in the restaurant was beautiful. We loved Bali Garden and would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: If you're really fussy pay more for a better room. Keep your door shut at night as there are lo...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
BaliGarden, Public Relations Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear Chirsty P,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

I really appreciate your great review. We are delighted to serve you as a guest and you are right, we have the best accommodation location close to everywhere.

We have also certainly addressed the issue you experienced regarding on our wi-fi and bathroom to the responsible department to ensure that this does not happen to future guest.

Thank you for taking time to provide us with such valuable feedback, and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Bali garden for a week from the 15th of January. Our greeting from the reception staff was amazing and the service in all areas continued throughout. The hotel is very professionally run. Thank you to Ayu and her staff.

Room Tip: Rooms are a personal choice. I prefer ground floor.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Les32,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding your stay at Bali Garden Beach Resort.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will stay your comments with Ayu and Bali Garden team as I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. If I could be any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

smm@baligardenbeachresort.com

Been to Bali Garden Beach Resort? Share your experiences!