Me and my wife stayed here for 4 nights in December 2013 and we were quite pleased with the place.
1. Rooms are spacious and equipped with all necessary ameneties. Cleanliness and electronics were perfect.
2. There is a nice view of the garden from the rooms and the pools are awesome. Beach is just a small walk away.
3. All the attractions and food-joints are nearby. The restaurants in the campus are exciting and serve delicious food. Broadwalk, Batan Waru are amazing and Discovery mall is just adjacent to the place. Street shops are just a 5 minute walk away.
4. Breakfast is great and it is indeed an USP of the place. There is a lot of variety in food.
5. Staff was courteous and lovely. Their smile make you feel at home. Check-In and Check-out was smooth. Online booking is advisable and quite convenient.
6. Waterbom Bali is just opposite to the resort.
1. The in-campus help desk for tours and money-exchange is almost useless. Avoid.
2. Near to no option for vegetarians in the breakfast. They can have only breads.
Overall it was a pleasant experience at the property and I shall be visiting Bali again for sure.