My daughter and I stayed at Bali Garden in December. The staff were lovely, the pools amazing and the location made it really easy to get to most places. The included breakfast had heaps of choices including freshly made pancakes and eggs. We had one of the cheaper rooms that face the garden, there was no WI-FI but to me this only made our holiday better. WI-FI is available for free at the Boardwalk restaurant in the hotel by the pool so all you had to do for free WI-FI was go find a nice deckchair and login, too easy! WI-FI was also available for free in every restaurant we went to. There is no need to purchase WI-FI. The hotel rooms were nice and very clean. The bathrooms are a bit dated but who cares, we didn't spend much time in the bathroom and they were very clean. The hot stone massages are awesome. There is a huge shopping centre right next door which is open from about 10 am till 10 pm, Water Bomb Park is across the road and it's a very short walk to the markets at Kuta. There a lots of drivers in the hotel car park to take you where ever you want to go and the hotel reception staff will give you an idea what to pay if you are unsure. The Batan Waru Restaurant next door is lovely and the staff are really friendly. We went to Ulawatu for a day that we spent at the Kanda Kandara resort and it was absolutely stunning, cost about $15 Australian to spend the day there which included use of their snorkels, canoe, towels, deckchairs etc and the food in the restaurant was beautiful. We loved Bali Garden and would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect seaside holiday at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. Located right on the beach, next to Discovery Shopping Mall, across the road from Waterbom Park and a short stroll to the Matahari Shopping Square and the Seni Art Market, the resort is the most convenient place to stay. With three swimming pools, four restaurants, four bars and a spa, plus the style, service and warm welcoming smiles that make Bali famous, the Bali Garden Beach Resort offers fantastic value in a stunning oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bali Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Garden Beach Hotel Kuta
- Bali Garden Beach Resort Kuta