“Almost perfect” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Bali Garden Beach Resort to your Saves list
Prices are for rooms, adults
Bali Garden Beach Resort
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Dewi Sartika, P.O.Box 1062, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #34 of 176 hotels in Kuta
Morayfield, Australia
“Almost perfect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

My daughter and I stayed at Bali Garden in December. The staff were lovely, the pools amazing and the location made it really easy to get to most places. The included breakfast had heaps of choices including freshly made pancakes and eggs. We had one of the cheaper rooms that face the garden, there was no WI-FI but to me this only made our holiday better. WI-FI is available for free at the Boardwalk restaurant in the hotel by the pool so all you had to do for free WI-FI was go find a nice deckchair and login, too easy! WI-FI was also available for free in every restaurant we went to. There is no need to purchase WI-FI. The hotel rooms were nice and very clean. The bathrooms are a bit dated but who cares, we didn't spend much time in the bathroom and they were very clean. The hot stone massages are awesome. There is a huge shopping centre right next door which is open from about 10 am till 10 pm, Water Bomb Park is across the road and it's a very short walk to the markets at Kuta. There a lots of drivers in the hotel car park to take you where ever you want to go and the hotel reception staff will give you an idea what to pay if you are unsure. The Batan Waru Restaurant next door is lovely and the staff are really friendly. We went to Ulawatu for a day that we spent at the Kanda Kandara resort and it was absolutely stunning, cost about $15 Australian to spend the day there which included use of their snorkels, canoe, towels, deckchairs etc and the food in the restaurant was beautiful. We loved Bali Garden and would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: If you're really fussy pay more for a better room. Keep your door shut at night as there are lo...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
BaliGarden, Public Relations Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Dear Chirsty P,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

I really appreciate your great review. We are delighted to serve you as a guest and you are right, we have the best accommodation location close to everywhere.

We have also certainly addressed the issue you experienced regarding on our wi-fi and bathroom to the responsible department to ensure that this does not happen to future guest.

Thank you for taking time to provide us with such valuable feedback, and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
If I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

814 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (270)
  • Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Bali garden for a week from the 15th of January. Our greeting from the reception staff was amazing and the service in all areas continued throughout. The hotel is very professionally run. Thank you to Ayu and her staff.

Room Tip: Rooms are a personal choice. I prefer ground floor.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Les32,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding your stay at Bali Garden Beach Resort.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will stay your comments with Ayu and Bali Garden team as I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. If I could be any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Just returned from another successful stay at the Bali Garden Beach Resort and already booked the next one in April 2014. They have the Boardwalk Restaurant and il Tempio Restaurant and a few new things happening there that will be finished in April or sooner, and i can't wait to get back. The staff at the hotel are lovely and very accommodating if you have a problem just go and see them and tell them they will sort it out not problem. I am not going to tell you what the new things are but four new things on the drawing board. I had a sports massage and a relaxing facial at Tari Spa and ate at the Boardwalk and Il tempio nearly everyday. Deluxe rooms face the gardens and superior face the street. West wing have showers only but book along time in advance for them coz there is only 24. Returning soon

Room Tip: Stay away from my room
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
BaliGarden, Public Relations Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear Sherriann55,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay at our resort.
I will pass on your comments to the Bali Garden Team and again we really appreciate you positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Sydney, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

I was very unhappy during my stay at Bali Garden Resort Kuta from 26th December 2013 until 30th December 2013. I had booked the deluxe room which included access to Wifi. However,
At no time was there a wifi connection what so ever. I Made numerous complaints, on the first occasion the girl at the desk told me that they will contact the IT department to solve the problem, and advised that the IT person will come within 5 minutes. I went out, came back later that evening and still I found out there was no internet connection in my room. I Made another complaint, and they told me that again they will inform the IT department.

During one of the time I complained, another guest was also complaining of the same problem. 5 days I stayed in this hotel and almost every day I made a complaint and the answer always the same, we will contact the IT department but it was never fixed nor was any explanation given.

I was very annoyed as it was impossible for me to move or find another hotel during that time as it christmas and school holiday, and other comparable hotels in that area were booked.

In the end I had no choice but to use the internet in their lobby and pay 25,000 rupiah per hour to get access to the internet.

I also stayed at Harris Resort at Legian Beach Kuta between 22nd December 2013 - 26th December 2013 paid less per night than at Bali Garden Resort but could use wifi for almost 24 hour a day for free, it also had much better choices for breakfast and had less outside noise.

I was booked into room 310 and had chosen a deluxe room because other reviews said they were close to the beach or had garden views however this room and those near it get a lot of noise from the street and nearby cafés

Other reviews read if you book a superior room they face the street and also get a lot of street noise, so either way you can't win, my advice is to avoid this hotel completely, the customer service is very poor and not friendly

I have been to Bali well over 50 times and I will never return to this hotel.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
BaliGarden, Public Relations Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Dear Mosy71,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about all you experience at Bali Garden.
I am truly sorry that our service did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apology.

We have certainly addressed the issue you have experienced regarding on our wi-fi. Please rest that we are taking the appropriate measure to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing and concern. This is certainly not the impression we would wish you to leave with. Hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better.

Perth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Stayed in two rooms with 4 friends in December and had a great stay. The hotel and its rooms are clean and quiet and close to many quality shops and restaurants. The breakfast buffet was very nice with fresh cooked eggs and pancakes each morning on offer. The pool bar is great where you can swim up and sit and order a very cold Bintang or your favourite cocktail. The staff throughout the whole reort are so friendly and welcoming. The Boardwalk restaurant has great lunches and meals for dinner and also free wifi.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dear PerthPeter,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you so much for your review.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your recent stay at Bali Garden. We appreciate all points you made in your comments, since it will serve as an encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return to Bali Garden in the future.

europe
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Loved this hotel. Great location, right opposite the beach with beautiful gardens. Food at the boardwalk restaurant was well priced and great quality and with a fantastic view of the beach and ocean. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Only negative point is the beach which is always full of garbage & debris. I realise it is a public beach but it is a pity not enough effort is put in to keep it free of garbage.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
BaliGarden, Public Relations Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear peterinholland,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

It is always encouraging when our guest have a wonderful and fantastic stay at our resort.
I will pass on your comments to the Bali Garden Team and again we really appreciate your positive response.

Unfortunately, it is true that our normal beautiful beach has not looked as good with a lot of debris being washed onto our shores. But at the moment things are getting back to normal. Few days ago hoteliers have an early morning beach clean up, where staff from many hotel join together to walk the beach with large bags and pick up all the rubbish that may be laying around.

Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future. If I could be any assistance on your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Melbourne, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Stayed for two nights in November, room was terrible old had a hole in the wall, staff were less than interested for the price especially for Bali it was outrageous. Moved to another hotel paid the same and had a pool access room and the breakfast was terrific compared to bali garden. Found out after had to request garden room where we were was just like staying in a motel. Good location. Thought having to pay for WIFi very cheeky for such a large hotel.

Room Tip: Obviously you need to know layout of hotel to request ground floor garden view
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Susan M,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about all your experience at Bali Garden.
I am truly sorry that our service did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We have certainly addressed the issue you have experienced regarding on our room and other facilities such as wi-fi. Please rest assured that we taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurence.

We appreciate your sharing and concern. This is certainly not the impression we would wish you to leave with and I would appreciate if you could give us opportunity to put that right. I would be pleased if you could contact me direct on smm@baligardenbeachresort.com in order to discuss your issue and find a satisfactory resolution. I look forward to hearing from you.

Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Bali Garden Beach Resort? Share your experiences!