“Great place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bali Garden Beach Resort

Save Saved
You added Bali Garden Beach Resort to your Saves list
Bali Garden Beach Resort
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Dewi Sartika, P.O.Box 1062, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #33 of 178 Hotels in Kuta
Brisbane, Australia
“Great place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

My friend and I stayed here for a week in September/ October 2013. Our room was located on level 4 with a view of the gardens. It was very quiet - couldn't hear the road at all.

The room was adequate and within expectations for the price paid - clean linen, modern TV, tiled, balcony, modern air con, no plumbing or hot water issues. Bathroom could have done with a good bleach scrub, but it wasn't disgusting.

The breakfast buffet was good and we ate at the Boardwalk restaurant a few times. It has a great atmosphere and the food and cocktails were good. Great sunset view and enjoyable live music.

The three pool areas were beautiful. You can get a break from the kids in a quiet adults only pool. However, the sunken pool bar is in the main pool so expect to be sipping your cocktail surrounded by kids splashing and shouting etc.

The location is great. Plenty of nearby restaurants and close to Kuta without being IN Kuta.

Service is friendly and helpful - no problems at all.

We were both really enjoyed our stay here.

Room Tip: Pay the extra money so you don't have a room facing the road
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear egray1,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

It is always encouraging when our guest have a wonderful and fantastic stay in Bali Garden Beach Resort. I will pass on your comments to the Bali Garden Team and again we really appreciate your positive response and constructive feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
If I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

smm@baligardenbeachresort.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (290)
  • Indonesian first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Fantastic location, close walking distance to most things in Kuta & beachfront location. Very clean hotel with beautiful well-maintained gardens. Staff very friendly, good pools and good restaurants. Will definitely stay again & highly recommend to others.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Dear Naiadjan,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you so much for your review.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspect of your recent stay at Bali Garden Beach Resort. We appreciate all points you made in your comments, since it will serve as an encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return to Bali Garden Beach Resort in the future

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Hotel is great! Lovely area for shopping, walk out the front and you have the Waterbom park as well as a variety of restaurants and shopping. Hotel includes adults pool, main pool and infinity pool. Walk out of the hotel at the back and the beach is right there, lovely view! Definitely recommend!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Rebeccaalley,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you so much for your review.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay at Bali Garden Beach Resort.
I will pass on your comments, since it will serve as an encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return at Bali Garden Beach Resort in the future.

Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

clean friendly and just a great location of a hotel .staff are simply the best .room was cleaned to a high standard .thanks guys see you next time .kid friendly hotel .great breakfast ,rooms pools and boardwalk restaruant is a gem great food .right across the road from waterbom park and shopping everywhere . great walks along back beach or go down to the aussie bar on beach and see benny and andy for a bloody cold beer .great guys

Room Tip: i recon anywhere is ok just nice hotel
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Darren S,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay in Bali Garden Beach Resort. I will pass on your comments to the Bali garden Team and Boardwalk Restaurant. Again we really appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Carnarvon, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Pools were amazing. Location is right in the centre of everything. Waterbom park is straight across the road, but I barely heard them.
A taxi to kuta cost around 3 aussie dollars.
Staff are so pleasant, and their pools are amazing and clean. Will be staying again my next visit.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Jessika T,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about all your experience at Bali Garden Beach Resort. We are delighted to serve you as a guest and you are right, we have the best accommodation location close to everywhere.

Thank you for taking time to provide us with valuable feedback. Hope you will give us opportunity to serve you again next time.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I stayed here with my partner for 11 nights earlier this year.I have stayed here before many years ago with family and have always wanted to go back due to the location and the pools. This was my partners first time staying in Bali and he was amazed by how lovely the room was, we both thought we got a free upgrade it was that amazing (we didn't). The staff around the pool were always so friendly as well as the staff on the front desk who had organised an early check in for us and a later check out free of charge. This is by far my favourite resort to stay in Bali and we are thinking about returning early next year. I loved it that much I recommended it to my sister and her partner who stayed there this month and had nothing but nice things to stay. My partner at one stage left his card in the atm across the road near the waterbom park, luckily it came in to the hands of one of the hotel staff who knew exactly who it was and it was returned before he noticed it was gone. It just went to show the staff will look after you and go the extra mile. I think you would be stupid not to stay at the Bali Garden as it is just perfect.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Sara636,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort....

I really appreciate your great review and we are delighted to serve you as our guest.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your comment with the Bali Garden team as I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. If I could be any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I recently stayedat the Bali Garden Resort with friends, teenagers and my husband. For 8 nights this is my 3rd stay in 3 years.
Many improvements have been made since my last visit, but what stays the same is the beauty of the grounds and the friendly staff. Especially the Pool Bar and Boardwalk staff.
We stayed in the older part of the resort. (have not been lucky enough to get allocated to the new part yet) The only thing that is letting this Resort down is the old bathrooms and towels.The towels are notably stained and the bathroom is getting a little rough around the edges. But on saying this in no way would this affect me recommending or staying here again.
The Pool food and Boardwalk restaurant is excellent and very very well priced. Alot of the time we chose to eat here first before going out.
Note to the selfish people who but down their towels on the sunbed's around the pool first thing in the morning , then disapear until the afternoon. Also I noticed that people left them overnight and then claimed the sunbed the next day!! I actually felt like moving the towels, when there were no sunbeds available and we had to double up with 1 or 2 other people.

Room Tip: Would love to stay in the new wing
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear rtb0403,
Warmest Greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort...

I really appreciate your great review. We are delighted to serve you as a guest.

We have also certainly addressed the issues you experienced regarding on your bathroom. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Thank you for taking time to provide us with such a valuable feedback, and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better. I look forward to welcoming you back and if I could be any assistance in the future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

smm@baligardenbeachresort.com

Been to Bali Garden Beach Resort? Share your experiences!