On first impression on arrival, the hotel looks amazing, traditional Balinese style building. However on closer inspection there are a few minor (unless you are in a wheelchair or have a pram) issues with the lobby, NO RAMP :(
The greeting from the staff behind the counter were far from warm and friendly, the lift to the room (Only 1 lift for property) was small and felt unsafe.
The room was comfortable, clean and the A/C worked well. Poor ventilation in the bathroom, even with the fan. Housekeeping quiet, professional and a good job done daily.
Breakfast was average, nothing to be excited about.
The gardens are breath taking. Lush, green tropical made you forget that you were just meters away from the hustle & bustle.
The pools (3) well maintained, crystal clear water, slightly over chlorineated (Better than under!!)
Spa was lovely, relaxing atmosphere and on the whole value for money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect seaside holiday at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. Located right on the beach, next to Discovery Shopping Mall, across the road from Waterbom Park and a short stroll to the Matahari Shopping Square and the Seni Art Market, the resort is the most convenient place to stay. With three swimming pools, four restaurants, four bars and a spa, plus the style, service and warm welcoming smiles that make Bali famous, the Bali Garden Beach Resort offers fantastic value in a stunning oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Bali Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Garden Beach Hotel Kuta
- Bali Garden Beach Resort Kuta