“Fantastic!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bali Garden Beach Resort

You added Bali Garden Beach Resort to your Saves list
Bali Garden Beach Resort
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Dewi Sartika, P.O.Box 1062, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #38 of 180 Hotels in Kuta
perth
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Spent 12 days at Bali Garden in Jan/Feb 2013 and had an absolute ball.
2 Adults and 2 children (17 & 13) and had 2 deluxe rooms next door to each other - 163&164.
Those rooms are fantastic - closest to the pools and lovely garden outlook.
The management and staff were fantastic and would highly recommend the deluxe rooms.
The hotel location is in the thick of things and pretty hectic outside but inside the hotel grounds it is very peaceful.
The breakfast staff were beautiful and very helpful but the menu didn't have much variety.
The Boardwalk restaurant is excellent and the front (cool) pool is the spot to relax.

Room Tip: Best rooms in the hotel are 161- 165. Ask for them!!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Dear jeremy m,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Thank you for your kind review. I am very pleased to know that your experience at the Bali Garden Beach Resort was so exceptional. We look forward to welcoming you on all your future holiday.

If I could be of any assistance in your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

smm@baligardenbeachresort.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (303)
  • Indonesian first
Golden Beach, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

The rooms are huge, very nice, we liked the layout & it's value for what you pay.
Beach front with nice gardens & pools it's lovely.
Easy to get out & about from here to shops .
I would stay here again if we wanted Kuta area.
The only gripe I have is they forgot to pick us up from airport & they did not offer us welcome drinks..,we ended up asking...but in their defence I will add that the manager & supervisor were very friendly offering us our welcome drink & going out of there way to be helpful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear sunshinegoldenbeach,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feed back.

I very much appreciate you taking the time to write your view on the Trip advisor regarding your recent stay at Bali Garden Beach Resort.

As it is through verbal comments and Tripadvisor that we are able to improve our services; it is important to us and our business to receive all feedback, positive and constructive from our guests such as yours, I know your points made on the survey will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and it is our hope that we will be welcoming your return in the future.

Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

This was the first time I've travelled to Bali and therefore, the first hotel I stayed in.

Luckily, it was only a short distance from the airport as we touched down at 1am and I was getting grumpy. The size of the rooms were very spacey and cool especially with the weather they get there.

The staff there were really friendly and experienced my first room service hehe.

Located next to a Japanese restaurant, it keeps my girlfriend happy. And me too.

However, cheap as I am, I wish wifi was free in the room as I spent at least 75,000rp every night so I can contact my family.

Overall, it was a great hotel to experience.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Dear ZeroTau,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

It is always encouraging when our guests have a wonderful and fantastic stay specially this is your first time in Bali. I will pass on your comments to the Bali Garden Team and again we appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Stayed here for two weeks this time and thoroughly enjoyed it everything was fantastic and it is so close to everything. Lovely beach views and fantastic dinner meals and cocktails, staff are so friendly and helpful, thankyou bali garden for a fantastic stay once again will be back again next year.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Shaz253,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

I really appreciate your great review – thank you!

I’m thrilled you enjoyed your experience on all levels and I’m especially pleased the team looked after you so well.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

The resort is beautiful! Gardens lush,pools great,restaurant serving value for money meals. The villa was large,clean and very well appointed; the staff were helpful and friendly, the swim up bar served a great array of cocktails;breakfast was an experience! I cannot fault this place and will be returning and recommending to friends!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Joanne B,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Thank you for your kind review. I am very pleased to know that your experience at the Bali Garden Beach Resort was so exceptional. We look forward to welcoming you on all your future travels.

Perth Western Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Stayed in a superior room for 10 nights with hubby and cousins for 2 celebrations. We had a very large room on the ground floor of the new wing which had a shower only as I had requested, rooms are well maintained and clean, grounds are kept clean considering it is a very large property. Breakfast was ok not a huge selection but adequate, service was very good. Resort is on the beach which was great to sit down and chill out and wait for the sunset. Food at the Boardwalk was nice too, Nida stood out as a very lovely helpful young lady. Has 3 pools, we used the one that was secluded from the other 2 pools and it was really nice with spa jets. This resort is in a great location close to all the restaurants and shopping in Tuban and virtually next door on the beach side to Discovery Shopping Mall. The only downfall to mention is that if you are coming back at night from an evening out the lighting in the new wing grounds and surrounding gardens, footbridges and stairs is very poor. We enjoyed our stay and would most likely stay here again.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for rooms in the new wing 166, 165, 164 etc
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Dear Izza14,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feed back.

I very much appreciate you taking the time to write your view on the Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at the Bali Garden Beach Resort, as it is through verbal comments and Tripadvisor that we are able to improve our services.

It is important to us and our business to receive all feedback, positive and constructive from our guests such as yours, I know your points made on the survey will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

perth
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

The Bali Garden is situated opposite Waterbom Park.....which is great fun within itself. The rooms are an average size, clean and well presented. We were offered a free upgrade to a family room on the ground floor, but on viewing the room it smelt damp so we declined and stuck to a superior room.
There is a nice pool area which backs on to the beach, however the beach is just rocks so you cannot sunbathe there unless you walk along the coast a little.
We paid $100 on hotels.com but I believe the usual rate is around $145 p/n. I was happy with the hotel for $100 p/n but wouldn't expect to pay more. I have stayed at Febris down the road prior to this trip and that cost $85 p/n and I would say that the two hotels are similar for comfort.
There is a nice, cheap hotel restaurant next door (Batan Waru, I think, and it is owned by Bali Garden Resort). I would recommend it. You also get a small discount if you are a guest at the hotel. The staff are friendly, the food was good and free wifi. Creme caramel was delicious.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing Manager at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear monalisabaker,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

I very much appreciate you taking the time to write your view on the Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at the Bali Garden Beach Resort.

I believe rates are a combination of rating of the hotel, the resort has to offer, it services, as well the location and the popularity. We are located on South Kuta beach and most of our rooms facing the tropical gardens, pools and beach. The restaurant and beach club Boardwalk (rated on Tripadvisor no. 1 in Tuban)
which adjourns to our hotel is having lounge chairs on a grass area next to a beach front infinity pool, as well the resort has got towards the North on the sandy Kuta beach 14 lounge chairs with umbrellas for their hotel guests.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feed back, and it is in our hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

smm@baligardenbeachresort.com

Been to Bali Garden Beach Resort? Share your experiences!