Spent 12 days at Bali Garden in Jan/Feb 2013 and had an absolute ball.
2 Adults and 2 children (17 & 13) and had 2 deluxe rooms next door to each other - 163&164.
Those rooms are fantastic - closest to the pools and lovely garden outlook.
The management and staff were fantastic and would highly recommend the deluxe rooms.
The hotel location is in the thick of things and pretty hectic outside but inside the hotel grounds it is very peaceful.
The breakfast staff were beautiful and very helpful but the menu didn't have much variety.
The Boardwalk restaurant is excellent and the front (cool) pool is the spot to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect seaside holiday at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. Located right on the beach, next to Discovery Shopping Mall, across the road from Waterbom Park and a short stroll to the Matahari Shopping Square and the Seni Art Market, the resort is the most convenient place to stay. With three swimming pools, four restaurants, four bars and a spa, plus the style, service and warm welcoming smiles that make Bali famous, the Bali Garden Beach Resort offers fantastic value in a stunning oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bali Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Garden Beach Hotel Kuta
- Bali Garden Beach Resort Kuta