“Bali Garden Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bali Garden Beach Resort

Save Saved
You added Bali Garden Beach Resort to your Saves list
Bali Garden Beach Resort
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Dewi Sartika, P.O.Box 1062, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #33 of 175 Hotels in Kuta
Ballarat, Australia
“Bali Garden Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

First trip to Bali - or overseas for that matter. When we got there we were given two single beds but once I said we had booked a double they immediately changed it for us. We stayed in a superior room - which was nice, until you went in to the bathroom which was pretty gross. The bathrooms were old, including the shower curtain, but this was the only real downside to the whole stay as the facilities there were great, 3 pools, spa, restaurants etc. and right in the middle of everything, including directly in front of a comm bank ATM, across the road from the Waterbom Park and next door to the Discovery Mall. The beach in front of the hotel is not a safe swimming beach and when we got there it was new years day so the beach was littered with garbage which was a little disappointing as we thought we would be able to go to the beach close to the hotel.

We loved Bali and had a great stay at this hotel!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Dear kjr2013,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We have certainly addressed the issues you experienced with our Exsecutive Housekeeper as at Bali Garden we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the benefit of the doubt and choose to stay with us again in the near future.

Nita Traeger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (278)
  • Indonesian first
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

My first trip to Bali with my partner ( whom has been handful of times but not at bali garden) we picked this hotel expecting what was in the brochure. After being directed to our room, within 15 mins we had second thoughts on our choice. We were put in a old run down family room ( when we requested deluxe) that seemed to be set up for staff use. From our balcony our veiw was a wall of the shopping centre next door, and a constant loud noise of aircon from street resturant from below. Requested a new room which was given only to find that one dirty with 2 single beds and facing the st, no veiw. Asked to move again to what we had asked & paid for, finally got our deluxe room garden veiw, not the start of the holiday I was expecting. Rest of the stay was great though, What I expected it should of been from the start, pool bar staff were great and massage staff became like family. Close to everything was a plus, LOVED Bali and am returing soon just not to this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012
Dear LOVESBALI2,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am naturally extremely concerned you did not enjoy your stay and offer my sincere apologies. This is certainly not the impression we would wish you to leave with and I would appreciate an opportunity to put that right.

To that end, I would be pleased if you could contact me direct on smm@baligardenbeachresort.com in order to discuss your issues and find an satisfactory resolution.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Perth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

hi again ive been to bali for a quick visit this time and coudnt complain at all this time it was only for a week and it was myself my mum and son we always stay at bali garden and wouldnt stay anywhere else!!! ever yr when we return its like the staff have not forgot us we are like family to them we walk past and its hell mumhow are you i love it!!!! my kids can walk around the hotel and i no that they are well looked after every one knows them and the security guards at the back of the hotel dont take there eyes of them if they wonder at the beach or along the sidewalk,,, we went to visit our so called adopted bali sister sugi who is the captain at the boardwalk resturant she is due her first baby next week so we wanted to spoil her and the baby before it arrives she was so happy and so appreciated all the things we done for her,,,cant wait till august till we go back again this time for 3 weeks so we can meet the baby,,, anyway the rooms are perfect and clean we had our sheets changed daily and room cleaned daily as well ... breakfast just perfect ,, omlites and pancakes along with all the traditional bali food ,,fresh fruit and juices what else do you really need to start the day,,,, i could go on and on about the hotel but i will be here all day so if you need anymore helpful info about this beauty hotel just email me iam happy to answer any questions and wayah at the front desk she is beautiful

Room Tip: family rooms are great if you have a few kids
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
BaliGarden, Social Media Marketing at Bali Garden Beach Resort, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Dear tonyaPerth,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feed back.

I very much appreciate you taking the time to write your view on the Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at the Bali Garden Beach Resort as it is through verbal comments and Tripadvisor that we are able to improve our services, it is important to us and our business to receive all feedback, positive and constructive from our guests such as yours, I know your points made on the survey will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our hotel, customer service and guest well-being.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and it is our hope that we will be welcoming your return in the future.

Surabaya, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Last year in august i stay in this hotel..that is my second time i stayed in there...there is some change in hotel facility.....they have 3 new pool....the pool is fantastic....the cafe in there also served good food with reasonable price....if u stay here,you will find a lot of places u can visit,such Discovery mall,waterboom,matahari....and dont forget beachwalk mall is not too far from this hotel..dont to forget to eat in Batan Waru Rest,i think they served the best "nasi campur" in bali...of course i'll be back in there again....my closes trip is next march...i will have honeymoon in there....c u soon

Room Tip: Deluxe room is in good location,and you got coffee maker too..
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Andrias C,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay, I have taken great pleasure in sharing your fantastic remarks with all the Team.

We really appreciate your loyalty and hope to welcome you back very soon.

Perth, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Stayed at this hotel 28-4th Jan2013 The stay was great the staff great in particular Nida and the lady who lives with her brother two top girls the food was great location great thought it was very noisy was asked for somewhere quiet but got the noise coming up from reception room was good although the shower was in the bath Bed was very hard plane arrived 11am and got to the hotel when we went to book in was told room not ready till 1.30pm have never been to any hotel including Bali and have to wait for our room

Room Tip: Stay in the quiter area but not up and opposite reception as the noise travels
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear yvonne739,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort,

Thank you for your stay at the Bali Garden Beach Resort and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very sorry that on this occasion we did not meet your expectations. Please know that your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate team members and it is your valuable feedback that helps us maintain the high standards of customer service that our guests have come to expect of us.

If there is anything you would like to discuss further with me, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Melbourne
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

This hotel is in a great spot. It's not too close to all the clubs and bars, but not to far away either! On the beach in the south of Kuta, it really is the best locationThe grounds are beautifully kept and the pools were lovely.

We stayed for 8 nights over the Christmas break. Very happy with our decision to stay here. This is not a fancy resort - but that's not what we wanted. Bali Garden is a much more intimate stay - the staff quickly get to know you and are always lovely and helpful.

We had a Superior Room facing in to the gardens/grounds. My only criticism of the room is the bathrooms. I believe we were in the old wing, so our bathroom was old, with poor ventilation and some light mould (bound to happen in a humid climate). The drain could get quite smelly at times.

The only other issue I had was very much the feeling of having to pay for every little extra. You are provided with 2 shampoos, 2 soaps and that's it. I would have thought for the cost we'd be supplied with more toiletries - especially considering people generally pack light for Bali.

Other than that the room was lovely. Clean and comfortable. House keeping did an amazing job every day - we never noticed when they came in (our room was never not cleaned after leaving in the morning). Fridge. safe with pin you create yourself, tea & coffee and plenty of TV channels. Our aircon worked a treat so no issues there!

I must have misread the page when booking, because I'd thought wifi was included but it isn't (site indicates charges apply so my bad there!). But, it was disappointing that this was not simply included with room charges.

We were collected from and dropped off at the airport, anywhere we wanted to go the hotel organised reasonably priced transport for us.

very impressed with the cost of food and drink at the hotel - much cheaper than expected and great quality! Breakfast that was provided was great - buffet had a huge selection

Oh and the spa - was amazing! The girls were just lovely.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear muzikoverdose,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Thank you very much for your review on Trip Advisor.

I am concerned that, whilst you enjoyed your stay reasonably well, there were aspects of your visit that did not meet your expectations. Please accept my most sincere apologies - I am very sorry we did not correct these issues whilst you were staying.

We would very much appreciate the opportunity to change your impression. I would be pleased if you could kindly contact me direct at smm@baligardenbeachresort.com in order for us to see how we can improve your next visit.

I look forward to hearing from you and very much hope we have the chance to welcome you back soon.

Busselton, Western Australia, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We have stayed here twice and found it a great place for a young family,you are close to restaurants ,shopping,water bomb park,and the beach .We also found eating at there restaurant was reasonably priced ,one of the best money changers is at the Kodak shop at the front of the markets .when you come out the front of the motel, turn right and walk 200meters to the discovery shopping centre .Also check out the great breakfast at the motel

Room Tip: Ask for a room not overlooking the road
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Dear Keith D,
Warmest greeting from Bali Garden Beach Resort

Thank you very much for your review.

So glad to hear you enjoyed all aspects of your recent stay at the Bali Garden Beach Resort

The Team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Nita Traeger

Been to Bali Garden Beach Resort? Share your experiences!