First trip to Bali - or overseas for that matter. When we got there we were given two single beds but once I said we had booked a double they immediately changed it for us. We stayed in a superior room - which was nice, until you went in to the bathroom which was pretty gross. The bathrooms were old, including the shower curtain, but this was the only real downside to the whole stay as the facilities there were great, 3 pools, spa, restaurants etc. and right in the middle of everything, including directly in front of a comm bank ATM, across the road from the Waterbom Park and next door to the Discovery Mall. The beach in front of the hotel is not a safe swimming beach and when we got there it was new years day so the beach was littered with garbage which was a little disappointing as we thought we would be able to go to the beach close to the hotel.
We loved Bali and had a great stay at this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect seaside holiday at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. Located right on the beach, next to Discovery Shopping Mall, across the road from Waterbom Park and a short stroll to the Matahari Shopping Square and the Seni Art Market, the resort is the most convenient place to stay. With three swimming pools, four restaurants, four bars and a spa, plus the style, service and warm welcoming smiles that make Bali famous, the Bali Garden Beach Resort offers fantastic value in a stunning oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Bali Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Garden Beach Hotel Kuta
- Bali Garden Beach Resort Kuta