Stayed here with my whole family in 2007 for 2 weeks.
Returned halfway through this year for a short stay while I finalised details for our wedding.
External Appearance: average. It was nicer back in 2007. New painted bali garden sign very poor. Lost a bit of its welcoming vibe.
Foyer: lovely & grand feeling
Rooms: had a lovely view & well appointed ammenities. Very relaxing.
Breakfast: decent. Eaten many a breakfast in bali & this one was fine.
Pools: great pools. Very crowded & busy but I guess this means the hotel is popular! :) if you are shy good luck to you as the pool areas are very public & very jam packed.
Staff: nice people who make it feel homely.
Overall: great location & a great hotel :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect seaside holiday at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. Located right on the beach, next to Discovery Shopping Mall, across the road from Waterbom Park and a short stroll to the Matahari Shopping Square and the Seni Art Market, the resort is the most convenient place to stay. With three swimming pools, four restaurants, four bars and a spa, plus the style, service and warm welcoming smiles that make Bali famous, the Bali Garden Beach Resort offers fantastic value in a stunning oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Bali Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Garden Beach Hotel Kuta
- Bali Garden Beach Resort Kuta