This is our 3rd time in 4 years at Bali Garden, so we must like it!
Our holiday was during 3rd Oct - 11th Oct. We had a wonderful room (just myself and 6 YO daughter) on the 3rd floor. Room 377. The room was huge for us and the AC worked so well.
The hotel is beautiful and having the option of 3 pools during school holidays was wonderful. We found the best time to swim was straight after breakfast - you had the pool to yourself! You hire towels for 200,000Rp deposit from the snack stand just near reception, we found this really easy and you can refresh your towel each day if you like.
They offer a huge selection for breakfast. If you cant find anything to eat then you must be a pretty fussy eater. Highlight at breakfast was my daughter being able to feed the fish in the ponds below. Just ask one of the staff for a bag of food - cost 5,000Rp. Great to watch.
We ate at The Boardwalk a few times. It is usually fantastic service and food but we had an off night where our meals took an hour to come out (this was a night without a wedding), and when you have a starving child it makes not for a happy time. Apart from that one off night we went back and it was great! We also ate at Batan Waru, I love this place and as always the food and drinks were fantastic. Also has free Wi Fi.
Overall, another great stay. I have posted about the hotel and my trip on my blog. Please feel free to check it out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the perfect seaside holiday at the Bali Garden Beach Resort. Located right on the beach, next to Discovery Shopping Mall, across the road from Waterbom Park and a short stroll to the Matahari Shopping Square and the Seni Art Market, the resort is the most convenient place to stay. With three swimming pools, four restaurants, four bars and a spa, plus the style, service and warm welcoming smiles that make Bali famous, the Bali Garden Beach Resort offers fantastic value in a stunning oceanfront location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Bali Garden Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Garden Beach Hotel Kuta
- Bali Garden Beach Resort Kuta