“Great Value and Good quality food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #102 of 374 restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Indonesian, International
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Townsville, Australia
“Great Value and Good quality food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

After reading a few reviews a friend and I decided to check out Warung 96. We asked a local in poppies 2 for directions and found it easy. (Closer to Legian St end). Great service and the food was served within minutes. The food was excellent and very very cheap. Great selection to choose from. We would have stayed longer for a few drinks but it was quite hot and humid that night. I highly recommend Warung 69.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

81% Recommend
  • Indonesian first
queensland
“down a lane off Poppies 11”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

great pizzas to die for, pancakes pretty good too. a little on the dark side at night but cool on hot days, can be bothered by the odd guys selling dvd's or paintings, just tell them you are eating.

Visited October 2012
Drouin, Australia
“Welcome Back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Came here late at night after we checked in and it's just like I remembered it.
My wife had Cap Cay and I had one of their lovely pizzas.
Putu and some of the other staff remembered my last trip to Bali and wanted to know where my son was this time and asked if we wanted our usual table. Not bad considering I was there in March 7 months earlier.
Very cheap but the food standard is great for a fast in and out meal.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
exmouthtourists
“Uber cheap Uber cool”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I have been going to Bali on and off for over 12 years and without doubt this place is in my top 3 in Bali not because its the greatest food or the greatest service and the menu might make you laugh sometimes (great translations) its just a place i love the food is good and okay sometimes you might get your main course and then your starter but if you order a strawberry lassi it will be the best you will ever have. Another attraction is the prices which are as in most of Bali sooo cheap.The pizza is cooked in a stone oven and the clientel are mainly surfers/back packers from all over the world. The indo food is great and there is a wide range of meals the kids will eat to.The place is always busy and that says a lot, It just feels good being there and i wish it was just around the corner unfortunatley its half way across the world. I look forward to our family enjoying a lassi there one day in the future.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney, Australia
“Pizza oven smells great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

We usually eat here when we go to Bali. I dont eat pizza but I love the smell of the oven. I like the Indo food, sate, cap cay etc. Its cheap and fresh

Visited September 2012