“Pretty Good!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Masa Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kuta
Masa Inn
You added Masa Inn to your Saves list
Poppies Lane I / 27, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia   |
Ranked #15 of 181 Hotels in Kuta
Jakarta
“Pretty Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I stayed in a double-bed room on the second floor. It's a nice place to stay with very reasonable price. For me the most important things are they have clean bathroom, hot water, and a fridge. They have cable TV too, but it's Bali, you wouldn't be spending time watching TV anyway, right? Breakfast was pretty awesome for a cheap hotel. They serve toast, omelette, corn flakes, and a glass of orange juice. They have a big pool, and it took only 5 minutes walk to get to the Kuta beach. The front office people were very nice & helpful.
The only thing I don't like is that the corridors were dimly lit.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I have spent the last 10 days of my life at the Masa Inn in Kuta, Bali. This was my 8th time staying at this same hotel! The location is superb and the staff are very friendly and always willing and able to help when needed. The hotel is walking distance to everything good that Kuta has to offer. Whether that be good restaurants, shopping malls and stalls, clubs and bars or WaterBom park, you can easily get there from the Masa Inn. I highly reccomend this excellent and yet affordable hotel to anyone who is considering a trip to the magnificent island of Bali.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back pool... away from the busy streets and very relaxing!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I stayed in five different room types over my stay at masa inn and each room was clean and cosy and nicely decorated. I would probably say The better rooms are located around the larger of the two pools, but all rooms were a pleasure to stay in. Incidentally, it was my fault I kept havig to move as I only intended on staying in kuta one night but felt so comfortable i kept on extending my stay two nights, then two more etc etc.
At one point during my stay I fainted at breakfast. I was instantly attended to and the doctor was called, I was helped to my room. The owner is a lovely woman who tended to me when I was ill, bringing me cool towels and generally keeping me company because I'm a solo female traveller (age 24). All the staff are as friendly as her and it made my stay there such a nice one!

The breakfast is varied, delicious and theres LOTS of it! You get three courses! I can't recommend the hotel more really. What great value for money.

Mostly I am making this review to say thank you to the masa inn staff for a great stay and all their help. Thank you!

• Stayed September 2012
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

A little oasis in the middle of Kuta. Grounds were well kept and pretty, room right near pool. Rooms were promptly cleaned each day, staff very friendly and accommodating. This small hotel has a family atmosphere and lots of cheap restaurants up and down Poppies I and alleyways. Worth the price, strongly recommend and would stay there again. Whilst we were there niece celebrated birthday and she received a frangipani tiara at breakfast with a special drink, happy birthday song, flowers in her room and a free T-shirt when we left the hotel!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Kaohsiung, Taiwan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Masa Inn was recommended to us by a friend. What a great place to relax and get away from the crazyness of Poppies 1 and 2 just steps away. The rooms are very clean and quite big. It's not for the budget traveler, more mid-range. The breakfast was delicious and the staff were very friendly and not pushy. Make sure you get a lounger early in the morning if you wish to bask in the sun poolside. Great place, would return!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Awsum place. I stayed with four professionally employed girls and we loved it. Cheap, clean with an adequate breakfast. Friendly staff and in the heart of Kuta. I wouldnt stay anywhere else. At these hotel prices u cant ask for anything else. Whoever whinged about the soap on here, spring for ur own buddy.

• Stayed November 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

My partner and I recently stayed at the Masa Inn as it was recommended to us by a friend. I was beyond surprised when we arrived at the hotel to find such a gem! The hotel was beautiful, clean and not what I was expecting for $45 a night! The room was simple however it was clean. The pool was amazing and there were always sun beds available! We stayed towards the back of the hotel away from the street hence it was very quiet. I would recommend Masa Inn to anyone looking for a cheap hotel in a good location that has a great atmosphere for couples and families.

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Masa Inn? Share your experiences!