I'll do this in points so fellow travelers can read this as easily as possible:
1. The staffs are very VERY friendly. Despite the lack of fluency in the English language, they do their best to assist with all our queries and needs.
2. The room we got is as good as a 4-star hotel albeit a little smaller than what you'd get in an actual hotel. The bed is comfortable and the toilet is really clean (I'm very particular about these 2 factors). The furnishing is adequate too!
3. In the room, we got a flat screen tv with cable channels! Almost as good as Astro if you're Malaysian. :)
4. Although there are clubs and bars in the area, there was hardly any noise getting into the room.
5. A+ for me: they change the towels and sheets EVERYDAY! I've been to hotels where they don't practice this standard. Pfft!
6. Free USABLE and SPEEDY WiFi. You can access it at the lobby area or the veranda where free breakfast is served to guests every morning. (I'm actually writing this review at the lobby area RIGHT NOW!)
7. Speaking of breakfast, I got 3 pastries, a plate of sliced fruits, a juice and a cup of coffee/tea this morning. :D
ps. This is my first day here and I'll be here for the next four days. Let's see if the experience is just as wonderful!
pps. I got a deluxe room for only RM156 (USD52) per night! :D
- Also Known As:
- Tanaya Hotel
- Tanaya Hotel Kuta
- Tanaya Bed And Breakfast
- Tanaya Bed & Breakfast Bali/Kuta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelWorld, Booking.com, HostelBookers and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tanaya Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.