“My daughter, son and I will be returning tomorrow.” 4 of 5 stars

Jalan Batu Belig 11A, Seminyak, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
Improve this listing
Ranked #71 of 503 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Indonesian
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Perth, Australia
“My daughter, son and I will be returning tomorrow.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

My son ordered the chicken satay and it came on a sizzling grill. I had the Indonesian vegetarian curry and my daughter ordered the Tortelli Mushroom pasta. The menu is extensive and the food was delicious. I can understand about the wait staff. There did not seem to be enough staff to take orders, clean up and deliver food. The prices are reasonable and we will return.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Usak, Turkey
“Nice Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Delicious cuisine, if you want to try the local cuisine in Bali, especially in Kuta, just come to SOBAT.

Visited November 2013
loveozasia
“Warung Sobat is my favourite Warung!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I'm really surprised by recent comments about this wonderful Warung! I go to Warung Sobat at least once a week every time I have visited Bali... I love it and there is something for everyone. Good value food and drinks! I think the Nasi Goreng a la Raja is about $4 and includes the NasiGoreng, omelette, salad, pickled veg, vege chips, 2 satays, 3 prawn cutlets and a piece of fried chicken. Amazeballs! My husband is a bit fussy but is always really happy to eat here. Best homemade chips ever - my darling daughter always has calamari and chips (which I pinch!). A bottle of the Hattan Rose I remember as being $12? Anyway, I'm heading back to Bali for a month in December and this will be my first lunch :). If the service or food has declined I'll post back but at the moment I am literally stunned by recent reviews!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Consistently inconsitent”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Used to be a good place for dinner with attentive staff and good value-for-money food. Terrible now, understaffed, overpriced and the food quality has taken a terrible beating. Easily avoidable, as there are other Warung's around which justify their existence. The best part about this place, two little cute puppies in the parking lot

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“MSG ALERT MSG ALERT MSG ALERT”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Very warung atmosphere, food ok, but the mashed potato tasted strangely good.
Just a short time later the teltale MSG reaction began.
Severe drowsiness, tachicardia, overall discomfort, lasts all afternoon requiring rest and a wated day.
The outstanding thing is that I feel that they used a rather large dose of MSG in the mashed potato as this place made me suffer more than most do with just reasonable amounts of MSG added to make just average quality food taste good.
Don't go here as there are plenty of places that don't use MSG to choose from in Bali.

• Visited July 2013