I found this luxury villa through GroupOn Malaysia and decided to give it a try for 3 days / 2 nights, including complimentary breakfast. I traveled with the missus and 3 (5, 2 and 1 year old) kids. I chose the luxury villa with 1 bedroom, but the reservation provided us with a complimentary baby cot. We also got complimentary transfers from the new international airport to the villa at Jimbaran, as well as a transfer to our next resort in Nusa Dua for the subsequent parts of our holiday.
Overall the experience was friendly, welcoming and convenience. The driver cum tour travel coordinator (Mr. Ketut) helped us out by bringing us to nearby supermarkets on their comfortable mini-MPV, and provided some conversation and recommendations on things to do whilst at Jimbaran or greater Bali. All other staff were helpful and friendly (i.e. Mr. Satria and another lady on duty - didn't catch her name), and provided us with whatever we needed, such as power socket adapters, buckets of ice cubes and additional pillows / blankets for the kids, and helping us carry the kids' strollers when needed. The facilities are clean, neat and in working order and is just as expected from the official website / GroupOn preview. The breakfast was decent and a tall chair was provided for the youngest. There is a bar with satellite TV (Sports) which is popular with tourist. I didn't try the restaurant for dinner, which boasts its grilled steak as its signature item.
The location is great as it is next to the Jimbaran Seafood Restaurants near the bay, with the beach over on the other side of the restaurants. It is also located near simple anmineties where you can buy Prepaid cards and Reloads, bottled water, snacks etc. It is also within walking proximity (5 - 15 minutes) to small shopping arcades, international restaurants and other hotel chains (Le Meridin, Four Seasons), which gives you plenty of options for shopping and dining, depending on your budget.
The only minor niggle I have is that the depth of the pool within the villa is not stated where it should be (at the side of the pool at least), as one of my kids jumped in without warning or floats (yours truly had to jump in too to save the kiddo). Having a safety doughnut lifebelt would be useful.
Overall a good experience, but can be a bit of a trouble especially for travelers with a number of young kids. Nothing bad from the part of the hotel, just that it can be dangerous with the indoor villa pools and kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Baliku Beach Front Luxury Private Pool Villa Jimbaran offers spacious and peaceful villa with a private pool, large outdoor bathroom, air conditioned bed, including lounge room where you can relax and rejuvenate yourself by enjoying spectacular sunsets over the Indian Ocean. The in-house beach club is also available with sport activities. Outside the lobby there are plenty seafood dining in romantic atmosphere. Come at feel the difference at Bali Baliku Beach Front Luxury Private Pool Villa Jimbaran. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, AsiaRooms, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Balibaliku Beach Front Luxury Private Pool Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Baliku Luxury Villa Hotel Jimbaran
- Balibaliku Beach Front Luxury Private Pool Villa Bali/Jimbaran