We have never been to a more friendly resort. Every time we returned to the resort,we were met by a smile and our key. We never had to tell them our room number,they always remembered. We had a full kitchen, but never even boiled the kettle. The restaurant on site was inexpensive and very good. They always remembered how we liked our tea etc and could never do enough for us. There are also some very good restaurants nearby. The resort was happy to book them for us. Taxis are cheap.
The resort has their own luxury cars, which can take up to 6 people. They charge about £40 for the day. this includes petrol and the driver. This price is not per person. We thought this was excellent value. The driver's name was Dewar. He spoke excellent English and took us on taylor made tours.He showed us the best of Bali and became a friend.
Before we went we read that there was a problem getting to the beach because the Intercontinental hotel was in front of the resort and they would not let you walk through. We walked round it, to begin with. It was not far but the road is busy especially at night. We then found out that the Intercontinental had a 'happy hour' between 5pm and 7pm. This is a wonderfull place to watch the sun set with a half price glass of wine. The added benefit was that the security men at the gate recognised us as regular customers and let us through. No one turns away paying customers.
The pool area at the Royal Bali is small, but overhung with beautiful flowers. We loved it.
We really loved the Royal Bali and can not recommend it enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Resorts: Royal Bali Beach Club at Jimbaran Bay, located adjacent to the beautiful beach of Jimbaran Bay, offers an exclusive private holiday experience to always remember. The resort is truly first class with sixteen luxury one bedroom apartments, each fully air conditioned with private balconies or courtyards. The pool area is breathtaking and offers the perfect place to relax after a day at the beach, a shopping trip to nearby Kuta or a day excursion around the island. A short walk along the beach will lead you to Karma Jimbaran with the famous di Mare Restaurant. So if it is high quality cuisine you are looking for or the budget priced fresh seafood served by the beach shack restaurants, then Jimbaran Bay offers the best of what’s available right across the spectrum leaving you spoiled for choice night after night. The Royal Bali Beach Club is only fifteen minutes from Denpasar airport and central to most tourist attractions on Bali. The beaches and golf courses of Nusa Dua and the shopping mecca of Kuta are fifteen minutes away in a taxi, and the boat harbour and Waterbom Park are 25 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your Royal Resorts: Royal Bali Beach Club at Jimbaran Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Bali Beach Club At Jimbaran Bay Hotel Jimbaran
- Royal Resorts: Royal Bali Beach Club At Jimbaran Bay